Law School Discussion

DOWNY, SNUGGLE, WTF?

DOWNY, SNUGGLE, WTF?
« on: September 12, 2004, 02:36:01 AM »
Ok, I've been here a short while and honestly can't figure out the relationship (if any) between DOWNY and SNUGGLE. Are they the same person? They certainly seem to have a similar sense of humor.

Also, have they posted anything "serious" recently? Ever? What are your opinions of these two?

TDPookie1

• the sugar cane is back!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - PookieEsq2B
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: DOWNY, SNUGGLE, WTF?
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2004, 02:37:33 AM »
I prefer Snuggle.  It makes my towels and sheets softer than Downy does.

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2004, 02:39:29 AM »
Oh, and does anyone else suspect that Cooley is actually their first pick school and they're trying to thin the competition?

DOWNY

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2004, 04:27:56 PM »
Oh, and does anyone else suspect that Cooley is actually their first pick school and they're trying to thin the competition?

HAHAHAH, that would be almost(but still not quite) funny if I wasn't already a 1L.

lexylit

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2004, 08:02:12 PM »
I prefer Snuggle.  It makes my towels and sheets softer than Downy does.

<giggle>

ruskiegirl

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2004, 12:54:00 AM »
Ok, I've been here a short while and honestly can't figure out the relationship (if any) between DOWNY and SNUGGLE. Are they the same person? They certainly seem to have a similar sense of humor.

Also, have they posted anything "serious" recently? Ever? What are your opinions of these two?

Snuggle is a poor attempt at a DOWNY imitation.

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2004, 08:19:54 AM »
I think they're the same person.  DOWNY's never denied this allegation.  I think he uses Snuggle to play with peoples' minds... and they're always on at the same time... hmmm.

ZAP

DOWNY

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2004, 11:56:18 AM »
DOWNY will officially deny it now- DOWNY is not SNUGGLE. In fact, it is absurd to think that DOWNY would need another screenname to mess with peoples' minds- DOWNY by himself achieves this.

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2004, 12:01:06 PM »
Nah, you're just messing with our minds by denying it. ;)

Takes a lot to mess with my mind though.  I mess with it enough myself, so it's pretty much grown immune. 

ZAP

DOWNY will officially deny it now- DOWNY is not SNUGGLE. In fact, it is absurd to think that DOWNY would need another screenname to mess with peoples' minds- DOWNY by himself achieves this.

M2

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2004, 12:02:20 PM »
I spent a whole 10 min (a lot huh) last week looking at posts of both DOWNY and SNUGGLE.
I have concluded based on posting style that they are indeed the same person.

DOWNY = SNUGGLE