Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: I might have a kid due 2 weeks before I start law school... can I get more aid?  (Read 946 times)

gratif

• Sr. Citizen
  • 2.7/167
    • View Profile
Pending a paternity suit.  female dog is crazy and was trying to get preggers, and she's REALLY hoping it's mine. 

If it is, I don't know how the hell I'm getting through law school.

Boss

• Sr. Citizen
  • You've gotta be cruel to be kind.
    • View Profile
She was trying to get pregnant?  I'm sorry you never had sex ed, but you have to be involved for her to actually become pregnant.  Sure, she could have been on a birth control pill, but unless you put on a condom, you weren't doing anything to prevent a pregnancy.
It's been brought to my attention that boss is my favorite poster  :-*

gratif

• Sr. Citizen
  • 2.7/167
    • View Profile
She was trying to get pregnant?  I'm sorry you never had sex ed, but you have to be involved for her to actually become pregnant.  Sure, she could have been on a birth control pill, but unless you put on a condom, you weren't doing anything to prevent a pregnancy.

A quote, from a month before our encounter, conveyed to me by her roommate:
"I think I'm going to try to get pregnant soon."

Hank Rearden

• LSD Obsessed
  • Zurich is stained
    • View Profile

Sounds like a keeper!   ;D
CLS '10

The appropriateness of Perpetua would probably depend on the tone of the writing.  When I used it, I (half playfully) thought the extra space made the words sort of resonate.

Boss

• Sr. Citizen
  • You've gotta be cruel to be kind.
    • View Profile

And again...she can't get pregnant unless someone has unprotected sex with her.  So if you didn't have unprotected sex with her, you wouldn't have this problem.
It's been brought to my attention that boss is my favorite poster  :-*

GwenK

• View Profile
Hmmm, what a great way to bring child into this world with the thinking that "If I am the baby's daddy, can I get more aid?"  Shouldn't you be applying to Jerry Springer instead of LS?

Do us all a favor - stop polluting the gene pool and use a condom next time!

h2xblive

I hope the sex was good.

As for getting more aid, I'd just ask the school.

jer

• LSD Obsessed
  • i likes gold chapstick
    • View Profile
i hope you use a condom with her mom or things could get kinda awkward around the holidays