So here's my dilemma-I just got my Feb LSAT score back, and it was an unbelievable 172. My previous LSAT (Sep '06) was a 166, when I was sick with the flu. Before this LSAT came out, I had been rejected by Harvard, Yale, Boalt and UChicago, and waitlisted at Duke, Georgetown and UMichigan. What should I do? Should I reapply next year, or should I send out letters to the schools I was rejected from and see if they would reconsider my application?
Page created in 0.383 seconds with 17 queries.