Law School Discussion

EVERYTHING on DENVER STURM LAW

SMO

• View Profile
Re: EVERYTHING on DENVER STURM LAW
« Reply #230 on: August 01, 2007, 11:06:44 AM »
Have any other full time first year students got a class schedule yet?

« Reply #231 on: August 01, 2007, 05:03:09 PM »
I got mine...Im in section 3 looks like the same schedule as burn. They just changed it today though. I have 4 classes on Mondays and Wednesdays! The other days will be light but still. I haven't been on LSD for a while so a belated congrats to you SMO on getting in. I'll be moving in on the tenth (right behind starbucks) if people want to hang out.

SMO

• View Profile
« Reply #232 on: August 01, 2007, 06:21:32 PM »
Thanks! I think I am going to switch down to part time b/c I want to start a little slower. But I wanted to see a couple more sample schedules for both day and evening. I am assuming that evening division is only one schedule. Everyone is together in every class?? I'm not sure...

« Reply #233 on: August 01, 2007, 07:20:15 PM »
For the evening division I think that is the case.

« Reply #234 on: August 01, 2007, 10:06:08 PM »
Thanks! I think I am going to switch down to part time b/c I want to start a little slower. But I wanted to see a couple more sample schedules for both day and evening. I am assuming that evening division is only one schedule. Everyone is together in every class?? I'm not sure...

I am in the evening division, and here is my schedule:

Mondays: Lawyering Process 6-7:15; Torts 7:30-8:40
Tuesdays: Civil Procedure 5:40-7:20
Wednesdays:  Same as Mondays
Thursdays:  Civil Procedure 5:40-7:20; Torts 7:30-8:40
Fridays: no class

I am pretty sure that the evening division is all one section with the same classes, except for Lawyering Process which I think is divided into smaller classes. 

Hope this helps

BJC

« Reply #235 on: August 01, 2007, 10:24:16 PM »
I'm in 1B:

Civ Pro with Scales
Contracts with Taylor
LP with Rogers
Property with Carpenter

anyone else?  thoughts?

SMO

• View Profile
« Reply #236 on: August 02, 2007, 03:58:26 PM »
Well I am part time now. I can't believe it is starting in 18 days!! :)

SMO

• View Profile
« Reply #237 on: August 02, 2007, 08:49:58 PM »
Matthies, do you work during the year as well as go part-time?  Now that I am going PT, I have a bunch of questions. Do you find that the work load still consumes your life, even though you are one class less than FT? Just wondering how you feel about the amount of time you have to put into class and how that works with your life outside of law school?

Cube Farmer

• The poster formerly known as Fred Garvin...
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #238 on: August 03, 2007, 05:29:19 PM »
I think my schedule is the same...only a few more weeks. MY biggest worry is keeping my job going...I guess we shall see.

I am in the evening division, and here is my schedule:

Mondays: Lawyering Process 6-7:15; Torts 7:30-8:40
Tuesdays: Civil Procedure 5:40-7:20
Wednesdays:  Same as Mondays
Thursdays:  Civil Procedure 5:40-7:20; Torts 7:30-8:40
Fridays: no class

I am pretty sure that the evening division is all one section with the same classes, except for Lawyering Process which I think is divided into smaller classes. 

Hope this helps

SMO

• View Profile
« Reply #239 on: August 04, 2007, 02:05:55 PM »
I am looking forward to the lighter load. I'll just have to adjust to going to school at night. That will be weird at first, especially hard in the winter. Do night classes get messed up b/c of bad snow storms???