Law School Discussion

EVERYTHING on DENVER STURM LAW

SMO

• View Profile
Re: EVERYTHING on DENVER STURM LAW
« Reply #170 on: June 21, 2007, 09:07:44 AM »
That is a good plan. I need to make up my mind about which program I want to do. I guess I have a while to decide though? I really should be focusing on the institute that starts in just a few days!

Cube Farmer

• The poster formerly known as Fred Garvin...
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #171 on: June 21, 2007, 11:27:24 AM »
I, generally speaking, do manage my time fairly well. I worked all through undergrad with 18-hour courseloads. I am sure it probably does not correlate very well, but hopefully I can manage it again.

That is an excellent point about vacation. I get three weeks a year, so will probably take a week off over fall, spring and summer the week before finals.

Cube Farmer

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #172 on: June 21, 2007, 11:35:28 AM »
Can anyone tell me what the Parking garage is called? (what is the lot number. I canot seem to find it).

Cube Farmer

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #173 on: June 21, 2007, 01:01:42 PM »
Can anyone tell me what the Parking garage is called? (what is the lot number. I canot seem to find it).

Lot L

Thanks Matthies....big help, as usual.

SMO

• View Profile
« Reply #174 on: June 21, 2007, 01:53:58 PM »
Yes, it is very hot today. However, it is getting windy and cloudy!

Ellis

« Reply #175 on: June 21, 2007, 02:30:13 PM »
Matthies, great so now I have someone to detail my car when it gets there.  You guys are greater than I thought.  SMO, I know you probably told me already, but are you going to stay on campus for SI?  I know you live there, but maybe for bonding or something.

SMO

• View Profile
« Reply #176 on: June 21, 2007, 02:37:33 PM »
Yeah in live in Denver, so I am not going to stay on campus. I really would have considered it had it not cost 25 bucks a day. That will add up quick. So I will just save my money and make the 10 minute drive from home.

SMO

• View Profile
« Reply #177 on: June 21, 2007, 05:15:45 PM »
So I am trying to decide if I should get the Dell or use my Apple laptop. I wish the Dell wasn't so expensive, because I'd like to have the same computer that everyone else has. Are most of you getting the Dell??

Ellis

« Reply #178 on: June 21, 2007, 08:29:54 PM »
My brother in law says that he won't get anything other than an apple ever again, and some other blogs speak badly about dell, but I haven't had any problems so far.  Plus, I have the three year warranty where they come to me if I need them to fix something.

« Reply #179 on: June 21, 2007, 08:48:30 PM »
Matthies, great so now I have someone to detail my car when it gets there.  You guys are greater than I thought.  SMO, I know you probably told me already, but are you going to stay on campus for SI?  I know you live there, but maybe for bonding or something.
Dude I worked on his car for eight hours ot in the 98 degree wheather. I am totally worn out, skipping class tonight

Way to pick one of the hottest, humidest (humidest??) day so far!!  Haha

So I am trying to decide if I should get the Dell or use my Apple laptop. I wish the Dell wasn't so expensive, because I'd like to have the same computer that everyone else has. Are most of you getting the Dell??

It really doesn't matter what kind of computer you have or what everyone else has.  Go with the one you feel most comfortable buying/owning (school started to support Macs this year & computer tech Saul is a Mac man).  BUT. . .MAKE SURE YOU GET A 3 YEAR WARRANTY/INSURANCE!!!  You DO NOT want your computer to give you problems (now or while you're studying for the bar).  Also, buy a USB drive (or other back up device) and BACK UP everything religiously.