Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Seat Deposit Deadlines - ADD YOURS!  (Read 13914 times)

stsherri

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Seat Deposit Deadlines - ADD YOURS!
« Reply #40 on: March 07, 2007, 09:01:59 PM »
stsherri,

which school are you leaning towards right now and why?  If I can be curious for a second.

Journeyman, I'll PM you later if that's okay...
W&L '10

latenitesession

• Sr. Citizen
  • My primitive mind can't grasp these concepts
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 07, 2007, 09:09:18 PM »
stsherri,

which school are you leaning towards right now and why?  If I can be curious for a second.

Journeyman, I'll PM you later if that's okay...

Fordham initial $200 by 4/16. $600 by 6/1
Fordham (PT)

stsherri

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #42 on: March 07, 2007, 09:10:21 PM »
This thread is for consolidating all the seat deposit deadlines and amounts in one place.  Please add both for any schools you know of!

Updated as of 7:31 March 7

Washington & Lee - $250 by 4/2; W&L $250 (4/16?)  $500 (6/15) two different dates - can s/o confirm?

Sorry.  W&L wants a deposit by 4/2 from those getting merit aid in order to confirm the funds.  All other seat deposits (those not up for merit scholarships) are due on 4/15.
W&L '10

Journeyman

• Sr. Citizen
  • The road to life.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 07, 2007, 09:16:00 PM »
No problem sherri...

But I thought W&L had an initial deposit for non scholarship students in April and then the second one in June? 
IU-B '10

Journeyman, I am dumbfounded as to how you got into IU and W&L with your numbers. 155 LSAT and you applied to Vanderbilt? Honestly?

Kitty782

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 07, 2007, 09:44:06 PM »
Thanks latenitesession--I thought it was something like that.  I think Fordham is the important one for me!
Fordham 2010

stsherri

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #45 on: March 07, 2007, 09:48:56 PM »
No problem sherri...

But I thought W&L had an initial deposit for non scholarship students in April and then the second one in June? 

Yeah, you're right.  Their initial deposit for non-scholarship students is due on the 15th (April), and the initial deposit for scholarship students is due on the 2nd of April.  I think there is a second deposit due in June, regardless of scholarship status.  That's what I meant to convey with my earlier post.  I corrected the post.  Thanks for catchin it...
W&L '10

wolfpack2

• Sr. Citizen
  • I should be reading cases....
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 07, 2007, 09:54:35 PM »
Gonzaga - $300 by April 15th

UNLV - $250 by April 12th

dcforlife

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 08, 2007, 10:26:23 AM »
This thread is for consolidating all the seat deposit deadlines and amounts in one place.  Please add both for any schools you know of!

GW: $200 deposit postmarked by April 16
Not a biggie, but the web says April 15th. And a second, $800 deposit due June 15th

katluva33

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 08, 2007, 10:36:32 AM »

GW: $200 deposit postmarked by April 16
Not a biggie, but the web says April 15th. And a second, $800 deposit due June 15th

Thanks, I wasn't pulling from the Admitted Students site so it was probably from last year.  I'll correct it  ;)
It's important for us to explain to our nation that life is important. It's not only life of babies, but it's life of children living in, you know, the dark dungeons of the Internet.

I mean, there needs to be a wholesale effort against racial profiling, which is illiterate children

George Bush

katluva33

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 09, 2007, 08:40:41 PM »
bump
It's important for us to explain to our nation that life is important. It's not only life of babies, but it's life of children living in, you know, the dark dungeons of the Internet.

I mean, there needs to be a wholesale effort against racial profiling, which is illiterate children

George Bush