Law School Discussion

Not like you... but still stressed

Not like you... but still stressed
« on: March 01, 2007, 11:06:33 PM »
It's a good thing I didn't know about this message board until last week.  I would be much more obsessed with getting my Feb. score and an acceptance letter than I already am.  But since finding out about this site a few days ago, I've read a lot of the entries and am glad to see that there are other undiagnosed obsessive compulsive folks out there (I too have been checking my e-mail constantly and calling the telescore number just to see if the message has changed... who let that lady do the recording?  she sounds like Pat from Saturday Night Live).

Here's the thing though, kids... most of you are different from me in a very key respect: you've pitched yourself to multiple schools and have a pretty good chance, statistically, of getting in somewhere.  I've applied only to the law school in the city where I live.  It's not Harvard, but it's not the University of Pay-$500-and-get-a-degree-by-mail either.  It's a solid, respectable school.  And I'm incredibly stressed out.

The Feb. 2007 test is the only one I've taken... and I'm applying for admission in the fall.  I seriously had a dream last night that LSAC called to inform me they couldn't even give me a 120, which I would assume you get for showing up and cracking open the test book.  You guys say you are, but seriously... I'm going out of my mind here.  Is anyone else in a similar situation?  Have you found any good drugs/booze/recreational activities to cope with the stress?

Re: Not like you... but still stressed
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2007, 11:18:05 PM »
alright..glad to see that someone is still up at this hour...good luck tomorrow!

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2007, 11:19:40 PM »
2:19 a.m. is a great time to drink... but is there a bad time?

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2007, 01:02:58 AM »
CAN'T SLEEP!!!...anyone there!!

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2007, 01:47:46 AM »
heh...10 more hours..You can DOOO IT!!