Patent Bar?

ARG

• View Profile
Re: Patent Bar?
« Reply #60 on: June 02, 2007, 12:07:10 PM »
When you are looking to sell your PRG material let me know

« Reply #61 on: June 04, 2007, 08:12:27 PM »
Of the people that applied to take the test, how many have heard back from the PTO and how long did it take? I was just curious if it really takes the three to six weeks that they say it does.

On a side note, I have been talking with some patent attorneys and they suggested reading the Patently-O Blog. Here is the link:

http://www.patentlyo.com/patent/

It is weird reading about current cases that deal with the rules in the MPEP, and I always think to myself that I might have learned something from this ridiculously boring material.

n/a

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 05, 2007, 03:27:40 AM »
Im getting together my Cat B application... anyone got any advice??

I have a transcript highlighted with all the classes that I could potentially use, with the catalog descriptions printed out and organized by semester, a cover letter and a sheet that adds total units.

Then Im also having to attack College Board to get them to send old AP scores over to put with my file since my AP scores and credits dont show up directly on my transcript.

I dont want to screw this up or make it take longer than it should, so any suggestions would be great.

jer

• i likes gold chapstick
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 05, 2007, 10:50:59 AM »
i can't even find the link for the friggin' form to fill out!

« Reply #64 on: June 05, 2007, 11:08:36 AM »
i can't even find the link for the friggin' form to fill out!

I think this is what you are looking for:

http://www.uspto.gov/go/dcom/olia/oed/examregist.htm

It is at the end of the general requirements bulletin.

jer

• i likes gold chapstick
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 05, 2007, 12:25:10 PM »
ah, i printed that out and didn't finish going through it.  thanks

« Reply #66 on: June 05, 2007, 12:41:45 PM »
Another prep option that's mid-priced is the Longacre course, which is $1100-1300 depending on whether you get it on a video ipod or not.  I've heard pretty good things about it, so I'm thinking I might end up going with it, but unfortunately I don't have any first-hand experience yet to share.  Good luck to everyone studying!

jer

• i likes gold chapstick
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 05, 2007, 12:47:37 PM »
i need to figure out when i'm putting in my two week notice so i still have time to prep.  waiting on my college transcripts to send in my paperwork!

plex

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 28, 2007, 01:31:47 PM »
Passed!  :D

I will now be selling my PRG materials, they are still current since they are relevant to Edition 8 version 4 (they would be very relevant to version 5 as well, but that version is not close to being used for the test yet, the USPTO announces 3 months before it begins using a new version)

mugatu

• I'll show YOU pacifist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 28, 2007, 01:33:02 PM »
Congrats to you!