Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: YLS 2010  (Read 55801 times)

attic4fp

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Law School Numbers Profile
Re: YLS 2010
« Reply #410 on: April 26, 2007, 03:12:20 PM »
oh, yeah. in THAT sense.  absolutely. i'll change LSN right now, just to reassure you.

Denny Crane

• LSD Obsessed
  • Where's my Shirley Schmidt-ho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: April 26, 2007, 03:14:49 PM »
oh, yeah. in THAT sense.  absolutely. i'll change LSN right now, just too reassure you.

That makes it official  ;)

Glad to have you.  Were you at the ASW?
Yale.Law.School.2010

attic4fp

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Law School Numbers Profile
« Reply #412 on: April 26, 2007, 03:20:39 PM »
i was there, although I skipped out early on Friday.

EDIT: Was there some sort of unofficial LSD ice cream social that I missed?  I didn't see it on the schedule, but it seems like most of the posters in this thread ran into each other...

Denny Crane

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: April 26, 2007, 03:27:48 PM »

EDIT: Was there some sort of unofficial LSD ice cream social that I missed?  I didn't see it on the schedule, but it seems like most of the posters in this thread ran into each other...

I ran into some posters (surge, mike, nerdphanie, letylyf, stuart) but didn't spend much time at the ASW at all (only stayed through most of the lunch on Thursday, then I left). 
Yale.Law.School.2010

nerdphanie

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: April 26, 2007, 03:32:13 PM »
You missed out!  We're all BFF now.

Catherine Morland

• Sr. Citizen
  • the improvement of her mind by extensive reading
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: April 26, 2007, 03:39:29 PM »

I ran into some posters (surge, mike, nerdphanie, letylyf, stuart) but didn't spend much time at the ASW at all (only stayed through most of the lunch on Thursday, then I left). 

I didn't make the cool list  (:-[) and there were a few more LSD'ers who remained rather anonymous all weekend.
I think this means that you'll be hosting an ice cream social in late August  ;)
0102 SLY

The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid. - Jane Austen

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: April 26, 2007, 03:42:17 PM »

It was fun to hang out with all the LSD'ers (the aforementioned + forthefunofit and a few others)!  Definitely BFF. :)

Edit: Denny-- you came all the way up to New Haven just for a few hours??
SLS '10 and now working.  PM me if you want to get in touch!

Denny Crane

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: April 26, 2007, 04:04:35 PM »
I didn't make the cool list  (:-[) and there were a few more LSD'ers who remained rather anonymous all weekend.
I think this means that you'll be hosting an ice cream social in late August  ;)

Will do.  So long as you guys don't mind making your way over to Dwight Street! (dun dun dunnnnn!!!), where my apartment may or may not be next year.

Edit: Denny-- you came all the way up to New Haven just for a few hours??

Yeah, I had to make it back to campus to do work.  I know, nerdy, but it's that kind of overachievement that got me to New Haven in the first place.
Yale.Law.School.2010

Catherine Morland

• Sr. Citizen
  • the improvement of her mind by extensive reading
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: April 26, 2007, 04:48:26 PM »
In case anyone else has been stressing over the fact that the financial aid office hasn't sent us any of the forms that are due May 1st ... the deadline has been extended to May 15th because they just put them in the mail today  ::)
0102 SLY

The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid. - Jane Austen

Denny Crane

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: April 26, 2007, 05:06:23 PM »
In case anyone else has been stressing over the fact that the financial aid office hasn't sent us any of the forms that are due May 1st ... the deadline has been extended to May 15th because they just put them in the mail today  ::)

Financial aid forms?  Don't we just need to submit the FAFSA and NeedAccess forms?  I already got my finaid award from them.  Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks for the heads up though.
Yale.Law.School.2010