Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Application Deadlines (including EA/ED) using LSDAS Web  (Read 693 times)

Gin&Juice

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Application Deadlines (including EA/ED) using LSDAS Web
« on: September 11, 2004, 01:59:44 AM »
For the schools that have EA/ED options they usually give a date that the application must be postmarked or submitted online.  (A few of them do specify that they have to be received by that date but thats beside the point).  When they say submit online I assume that they mean their online application.  However, I'm using the LSDAS Web app. program, and plan on trasmitting all of my applications.  So does "date submitted online" also constitute to date transmitted on LSDAS?  I was just wondering bc I figure it would take LSDAS a bit of time to forward the apps to the schools.  This would mean that dates for EA/ED and the regular deadlines would all be EARLIER if using the LSDAS. 

Anyone know? Thanks...
"I'm Rich Biaaattcchh!!"

lexylit

Re: Application Deadlines (including EA/ED) using LSDAS Web
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2004, 02:02:50 AM »
most of the schools have a set of two deadlines on their websites, the date to which you must submit your app (the part you control), and the date by which all of your materials must be received by the school. i assume the latter includes transcripts, LORs, score reports, etc. cornell, for example, wants your stuff nov 1st but the other stuff nov 15th. georgetown has 11/1 and 12/1 as the two dates; BC has 11/1 and 11/26. as for little details like dean's certificate, and number of recs by the deadline, etc, i would think it varies by school and you have to do a little legwork.

Gin&Juice

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Application Deadlines (including EA/ED) using LSDAS Web
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2004, 02:18:52 AM »
Actually what I was wondering is if u transmit ur application using LSACD on the web by the deadline, is that considering meeting the deadline (as it would if it was postmarked or submitted online), or would u have to send it in much early expecting that it will take awhile for it to go through LSACD to ur school.
"I'm Rich Biaaattcchh!!"