Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Having trouble concentrating while studying?  (Read 1236 times)

Boss

• Sr. Citizen
  • You've gotta be cruel to be kind.
    • View Profile
Having trouble concentrating while studying?
« on: February 22, 2007, 10:50:59 PM »
Concentration - Laser-like Focus - Mental Sharpness. These mental states are all too elusive for many people. Scientists have found that the brains of many people actually work less while performing a task that requires more attention and brain activity. The reason for this is often neurological in nature. If your mind has not yet learned to reliably produce the brainwave patterns that result in concentration and attention, you may find that it is a rare event for you to be in "study mode". You may find yourself easily distracted, as if you are unable to switch gears. The trick to test-taking, studying and accelerated learning is to train your brain to easily switch itself into the intensely focused, attentive state that comes so easily to the great minds of our time.

And you can do all that just by listening to this $19 CD that can enhance your brain waves!

http://www.transparentcorp.com/products/cds/brain_enhancement/index.php

I gotta say, at first I saw this page and wanted to laugh my butt off.  Just another gimmick that people are selling.  Then I started to think...well, hell, I can waste $19 just to see if it works...no!  Damn you infomercials and as-seen-on-tv!  I fall for you all the time!

But seriously, I think this will help with your RC.  So someone else buy it and report back after June.  Thanks.  :P  Hey, it's safer than encouraging people to go on Adderall...

It's been brought to my attention that boss is my favorite poster  :-*

Boss

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Having trouble concentrating while studying?
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2007, 10:53:11 PM »
sorry, I couldn't concentrate enough to read that... can someone explain it to me?

after you pay me $19.

Boss

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Having trouble concentrating while studying?
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2007, 11:03:32 PM »
Screw that.  For $15, this book will teach you to "Sleep Learn".

http://www.sleeplearning.com/html/ebook.htm