Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: This thread is about the TV show LOST. Spoilers, theories, etc. are welcome.  (Read 3581 times)

The Poster

• LSD Obsessed
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - dontreallyknowmuch
    • View Profile
The format was good...everyone else's story was good...the whole thing with the diamonds was dumb beyond belief.

Yea there's really not much to say. Nothing in that episode allows me to better speculate on the major plotlines in the story.

Outside of the usual stuff. Why would Paluo not tell the other survivors about when he saw Ben in the observation hatch (swan?) But thats the kind of stupid crap you just come to accept on the show after a while...

Noshit.
quote Stanley J. Watson III
you are doomed in the fated sense, but that's completely irrelevant because that's only from the viewpoint of someone who is not constrained by time. since you are temporal, for all intents and purposes you have the power to change your future

molaw

• Sr. Citizen
  • it rubs the lotion on its skin
    • View Profile
This was totally a Twilight Zone-esqe episode.  OMG SHE OPENED BER EYES!  THEY ARE BURIED ALIVE.  who cares?!?

Ben in the observation hatch (swan?)

it's the pearl
MSU 2010

jimfoolery

• Sr. Citizen
  • Bo knows.
    • View Profile
End of the season bump.  Now taking bets on how Locke will save the day in the finale.

My intentionally vague entry: he and his new invisible friend do spooky stuff to Ben.
Werewolf bar mitzvah, spooky, scary,
Boys becoming men, men becoming wolves!

The Poster

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
End of the season bump. Now taking bets on how Locke will save the day in the finale.

My intentionally vague entry: he and his new invisible friend do spooky stuff to Ben.

haven't you heard? locke stops jack and co. from sending out a rescue signal from naomi's fancy phone after they disable the radio tower. I think he shoots someone actually. also, charlie dies in the looking glass.
you are doomed in the fated sense, but that's completely irrelevant because that's only from the viewpoint of someone who is not constrained by time. since you are temporal, for all intents and purposes you have the power to change your future

Gopherit

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
How do you know that? =P

Also, can't wait for Charlie to die. Could care less.

Who were the hot chicks with guns in the looking glass?!
UMN '10

The Poster

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
How do you know that? =P

Also, can't wait for Charlie to die. Could care less.

Who were the hot chicks with guns in the looking glass?!

http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/2007/05/greatest-hits-through-looking-glass.html

jimfoolery

• Sr. Citizen
  • Bo knows.
    • View Profile
Well that was uplifting.  Ice cream, anybody?

And I can't believe that spoiler was spot on.  I thought for sure it was a fake b/c it was so bad, but we are not so lucky.  Was the show any better for those who didn't know exactly what was going to happen?
Werewolf bar mitzvah, spooky, scary,
Boys becoming men, men becoming wolves!

kellykellygg

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Ughh, I'm so mad that I read those spoilers because I usually don't read things like that. Anyway, I've heard Lost isn't coming back until next February. Damn.

beeker

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile

And I can't believe that spoiler was spot on.  I thought for sure it was a fake b/c it was so bad, but we are not so lucky.  Was the show any better for those who didn't know exactly what was going to happen?

If you didn't know those spoilers...it was the best episode of the entire series

Zam

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile

If you didn't know those spoilers...it was the best episode of the entire series

I could punch myself in the face for reading those spoilers. I was just curious and didn't think they could be right.

I still liked the episode though.

Is anyone else starting to think that our beloved band of castaways might actually be the bad guys?