Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Loyola New Orleans  (Read 416 times)

tinabina

• View Profile
Loyola New Orleans
« on: February 18, 2007, 12:33:41 PM »
Anyone applied to Loyola New Orleans? If so have you been accepted, rejected, or on the wait list?

Reach

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Loyola New Orleans
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2007, 12:52:32 PM »
I got accepted back in December.  I think their first admit day is March 16 and I'm not sure what their second one is.  The financial aid process is simply the FAFSA and a single institutional form, so it's really easy.  Thank god too, because I thought the need access stuff for other schools was fairly ridiculous.

tinabina

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2007, 01:31:38 PM »
Is this where you are going to attend?  When did your application go complete?  When were you accepted?

benny149

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2007, 11:44:32 PM »
Is this where you are going to attend?  When did your application go complete?  When were you accepted?

I got accepted with $31k/year.  I'm seriously thinking about attending...the thought of being 0$ in debt (not including housing) is tought to pass up...plus New Orleans is a pretty cool place.  I sent my application on January 8th, and got the acceptance letter on February 9th.  Quick turnaround.

rukiddin

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2007, 10:07:15 AM »
I applied in late December and was accepted mid-January with $$, but I am probably going to turn it down. I'm still holding out for Tech and Houston.

Reach

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2007, 11:14:34 AM »

The acceptance letter was in my box Dec 26 (a late Christmas present), and it had scholarship information included.  Applied 10/12 and no idea of a complete date.  I probably won't be attending but I'd like to visit the campus if at all possible.