Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Lawschoolnumbers.com  (Read 1019 times)

BrieGersh

• View Profile
Lawschoolnumbers.com
« on: March 03, 2004, 11:43:02 AM »
Hello all,

I am not trying to take anyone away from the informative and wonderful conversations here at lawschooldiscussion.org, but I would like to suggest that everyone visit lawschoolnumbers.com. Sign up, input your numbers, the schools you applied to, and the correspondence you have had with the individual schools. The waiting is probably the hardest for everyone. This site has the numbers game very well organized and is really helpful to see where you "might" stand. But make sure you come back here to vent and discuss!

P.S. Andrew....don't hate me. You, and this site are awesome!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Andrew

• Sr. Citizen
  • "I just think the thing should work properly."
    • View Profile
    • Andrew Sinclair
Re: Lawschoolnumbers.com
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2004, 11:59:29 AM »
It's cool.  I agree that it's a good idea to sign up with lawschoolnumbers.com.  Like telephones, message boards, and the internet (network effect technologies), lawschoolnumbers requires participants to be effective - and as the number of participants grows - so does the quality of service.

dsds3581

• View Profile
Re: Lawschoolnumbers.com
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2004, 01:21:05 PM »
Yeah, I kind of wish lawschoolnumbers.com had a discussion forum, as well...I'm saying that here without hesitation because I doubt it would take away from people coming to this board (a lot of people here are also on every other discussion board regarding the LSAT/law school out there).

But I always recommend looking at lawschoolnumbers.com because it actually SHOWS you how people with your numbers do at particular schools...it's not like the lsac calculator or the admissions spreadsheet. It personalizes it more, especially when the people put in more than their numbers (like what school they went to, how much work experience they have/how long they've been out of school, etc), which I definitely recommend everyone do when they sign up.

So I'm glad you brought this up, Brie!  ;)