Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: HELP!m I need to retake and want to know about the best way to study  (Read 1204 times)

coffee girl

Re: HELP!m I need to retake and want to know about the best way to study
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2007, 10:10:43 PM »
i guess if it were a guy, he would have replied to milton's first post by saying something to the effect of "what the hell do you know, dips*t, go *$#, and #*#@($#*&**^%^$%#$%#&^*()*)(*(&*&^%^^&%^%^%$@#$@$@$#%^%&*^*(&(!!!!!!!!!!!!

and people think women are insecure?   ::) ::) ::) ::)

Aren't we entertaining at least?

On LSD, yes.

LatherRinseRepeat

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2007, 10:18:35 PM »
now now milton, don't you think we should be the bigger person and give her the benefit of doubt before we JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS on the jump to conclusions mat??

you know, it's funny.....it's interesting how gender differences can come across in posts.  is it wrong of me to say that it's usually the women who write the long posts with a sense of desperation in them.  i dont' recall whether the OP has expressed his or her gender in the post, but ironically.....it's so obvious...it's a woman.
that likely had to spend lots of time being popular doing sorority crap and shopping in august and september

I respectfully disagree!!!  granted i'm not a sorority girl, but maintaining good social skills is by far not an easy task.  you know how many personalitites and bull you have to cope with.  and how difficult it is to get a group of people to agree on where to go on a friday night.  and the ass-kissing you have to do to the club manager.... when nobody got reservations and 30 people are expected to show at a bar/club.  and the amount of people you have to please!!  popularity, at times, is like a part-time job. 
I respectfully disagree!!

LatherRinseRepeat

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2007, 10:20:45 PM »
not to mention the massive amount of extra money you have to spend on clothes (cause you can't wear the same thing twice), and the constant dieting.  geeeez!

LatherRinseRepeat

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2007, 10:33:23 PM »

didnt you just prove my point?

oh. yes i did.

LatherRinseRepeat

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2007, 10:37:27 PM »
the key is to master both worlds......beautiful and brilliant.

martia218

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2007, 05:09:17 PM »
Okay listen no need for anyone to be an ass....I have so much going on and at the time i was going to school full time and working full time...Yes I am a woman and I was simply on here to ask for some advice for the future....I know I messed up and if anything you talking *&^% isnt doing anything but making me feel worse. Nevermind.....remind me not to ask for advice here again.

LatherRinseRepeat

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2007, 05:12:25 PM »
Okay listen no need for anyone to be an ass....I have so much going on and at the time i was going to school full time and working full time...Yes I am a woman and I was simply on here to ask for some advice for the future....I know I messed up and if anything you talking sh*t isnt doing anything but making me feel worse. Nevermind.....remind me not to ask for advice here again.

easy there tiger......it's okay.  some people may not respond appropriately, but that doesn't mean this site is not useful. 

milton is really harmless, in fact...if you stick out here long enough, his charm just might rub off on you...and you'll find yourself talking to milton at all wee hours of the night.  so relax, take a deep breathe, and don't take anything personally on this site.

martia218

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2007, 05:18:58 PM »
i was just asking for advice...thank you for actually giving some. i mean i could care less... i've dealt with stupid insecure assholes all my life, but i just thought on a website aimed at giving advice for aspiring law school students that wouldnt be the case....

LatherRinseRepeat

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2007, 06:23:01 PM »
popularity, at times, is like a part-time job.

Explains why so many people fail at life.

depends on your definition of "fail at life"

damouse01

« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2007, 05:59:22 PM »
popularity, at times, is like a part-time job.

Explains why so many people fail at life.

depends on your definition of "fail at life"

Mine is death.