Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Cornell?  (Read 3923 times)

The Pookie

• Sr. Citizen
  • the penguin is back!
    • View Profile
    • For Inquiring Minds - LSN
Re: Cornell?
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2007, 12:14:38 PM »
Status checker updated today with "Decision" and link to the admitted students site.  I'm hoping that it's not a glitch.  Anyone else updated?

I got that too.

I have a link to the admitted students site, and it says underneath:

"How the Discussion Site Works
As an admitted student to our law school you are welcome to join the Cornell Law School Community via a Discussion Group and Chatroom that we have established. Once you obtain your admission decision, just click on the link to join the online discussion site. Just click on a particular forum to join the community. If you have questions, click on the Help (the lifesaver Icon) for assistance."

I haven't gotten the Cornell acceptance email that earlier acceptances seemed to get. Does this mean I'm in??????

Please, someone reply. I'll start crying if I was accepted.

i got my acceptance letter about 3 days before I got the email...the funniest thing was that the email started with "we just couldn't wait to tell you....." but they already told me.

bad timing cornell, but i still like you.

Beaver!

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2007, 12:16:21 PM »
Status checker updated today with "Decision" and link to the admitted students site.  I'm hoping that it's not a glitch.  Anyone else updated?

I got that too.

I have a link to the admitted students site, and it says underneath:

"How the Discussion Site Works
As an admitted student to our law school you are welcome to join the Cornell Law School Community via a Discussion Group and Chatroom that we have established. Once you obtain your admission decision, just click on the link to join the online discussion site. Just click on a particular forum to join the community. If you have questions, click on the Help (the lifesaver Icon) for assistance."

I haven't gotten the Cornell acceptance email that earlier acceptances seemed to get. Does this mean I'm in??????

Please, someone reply. I'll start crying if I was accepted.

i got my acceptance letter about 3 days before I got the email...the funniest thing was that the email started with "we just couldn't wait to tell you....." but they already told me.

bad timing cornell, but i still like you.

But does being able to log into the Admitted Students discussion imply that I'm admitted? Or is this something all students see at decision?

prelaw200

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2007, 12:17:30 PM »
you are in.
Me Go Cornell

silentlaw

• Sr. Citizen
  • Selftar for new schoolmates!
    • View Profile
    • WUSTL class of '10
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2007, 12:19:03 PM »
Mine just says Decision. Sigh.
You can find mey/in St. Lou-ay/where the gun play/rain all day. Nellyville, USA

WUSTL '10

iscoredawaitlist

• Sr. Citizen
  • The beagle puppy of anticipation
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2007, 12:24:40 PM »
i can access the admitted students page, and i'm not accepted. I don't think you can read anything into that. Still, I'll bet you're admitted.

prelaw200

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2007, 12:26:56 PM »
i can access the admitted students page, and i'm not accepted. I don't think you can read anything into that. Still, I'll bet you're admitted.

everyone can access it, you need 'decision' plus a link to consider yourself in.
Me Go Cornell

Themistocles

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2007, 12:27:49 PM »
There seems to be some confusion.  If when you check your status on the online status checker you find links to an admitted students discussion board, then you are in.  However, as far as I know, everyone can access the side panel Admitted Students section on the website.

Beaver!

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 26, 2007, 12:38:08 PM »
There seems to be some confusion.  If when you check your status on the online status checker you find links to an admitted students discussion board, then you are in.  However, as far as I know, everyone can access the side panel Admitted Students section on the website.

I got the link in my status page and can post in the admitted students site.

I love you all.

Tejan

• Hook 'em!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 26, 2007, 12:39:25 PM »
There seems to be some confusion.  If when you check your status on the online status checker you find links to an admitted students discussion board, then you are in.  However, as far as I know, everyone can access the side panel Admitted Students section on the website.

I got the link in my status page and can post in the admitted students site.

I love you all.

grats!
Peace in the Middle East.

Themistocles

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 26, 2007, 12:46:48 PM »
Congratulations!