Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: TYNs & gifts  (Read 2872 times)

absy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: TYNs & gifts
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2004, 03:21:21 AM »
I could probably sleep for 7 hours or so still, but I'm wanting to wake up early and get some stuff done.

And yet I'm still stuck on here

Doubledown Trent

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2004, 03:24:13 AM »
I'm just curious, I just came across this site a couple days ago so I'm new here, but do you guys all know each other?  The postings I'm reading about pookie, totalbs and lexy having orgies and stuff would lead me to believe you guys are pretty comfortable with each other.  btw, if usc is your safety school then you must have amazing grades and numbers.  I'm jealous
There are no stupid questions - just stupid people who ask questions.
Attending in the fall: GW

swifty

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSAT Sucks
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2004, 03:26:37 AM »
What a great attitude.  This is my new official philosophy

Okay Absy, enough is enough.  I am very tired of all your nice comments, you have yet to insult anyone.  That is boring.  Please insult me, and do it well.   ;)
And the sign said "Long-haired freaky people need not apply" So I tucked my hair up under my hat and I went in to ask him why. He said "You look like a fine outstanding young man, I think you'll do.  So I took off my hat, I said "Imagine that. Huh! Me workin' for you!"Sign, sign, everywhere a sign..

absy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2004, 03:29:10 AM »
I'm just curious, I just came across this site a couple days ago so I'm new here, but do you guys all know each other?  The postings I'm reading about pookie, totalbs and lexy having orgies and stuff would lead me to believe you guys are pretty comfortable with each other.  btw, if usc is your safety school then you must have amazing grades and numbers.  I'm jealous

We've gotten to know each other on the board here.  We've done a lot of posting to each other, and so we're familiar with each other.  However, I have yet to meet anyone from the board (though I hope to!).

And, yes, Pookie has some great numbers.

absy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2004, 03:30:23 AM »

Okay Absy, enough is enough.  I am very tired of all your nice comments, you have yet to insult anyone.  That is boring.  Please insult me, and do it well.   ;)

I'm generally not one to go negative.  But am I alone in this trait?  I feel like there are several people here who are insult-free.

If I am found to be the lone abstainer from the insults, then I will try to appease you.

swifty

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSAT Sucks
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2004, 03:33:12 AM »

I'm generally not one to go negative.  But am I alone in this trait?  I feel like there are several people here who are insult-free.

If I am found to be the lone abstainer from the insults, then I will try to appease you.

Nice guys finish last dammit.  Now insult me before I taunt you a second time. 
And the sign said "Long-haired freaky people need not apply" So I tucked my hair up under my hat and I went in to ask him why. He said "You look like a fine outstanding young man, I think you'll do.  So I took off my hat, I said "Imagine that. Huh! Me workin' for you!"Sign, sign, everywhere a sign..

Doubledown Trent

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2004, 03:39:39 AM »
I'm just curious, I just came across this site a couple days ago so I'm new here, but do you guys all know each other?  The postings I'm reading about pookie, totalbs and lexy having orgies and stuff would lead me to believe you guys are pretty comfortable with each other.  btw, if usc is your safety school then you must have amazing grades and numbers.  I'm jealous

We've gotten to know each other on the board here.  We've done a lot of posting to each other, and so we're familiar with each other.  However, I have yet to meet anyone from the board (though I hope to!).

And, yes, Pookie has some great numbers.

Yeah, you guys seem to know you stuff.  Can you help me out?  Stats are: 166 (est.), 3.45, MA, and a couple years working.  I'm already going to apply to all the DC schools, and probably W&M, UNC, and Emory.  I'm also thinking of using Duke and Michigan as reaches that I won't get into.  Any advice on these schools or other suggestions?  Thanks.
There are no stupid questions - just stupid people who ask questions.
Attending in the fall: GW

lexylit

« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2004, 11:07:31 AM »

how wrong you are.

absy mocks, he just does it subtly and sardonically and it will go right over your head if you're not a smartypants  ;)

absy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2004, 02:10:45 PM »

how wrong you are.

absy mocks, he just does it subtly and sardonically and it will go right over your head if you're not a smartypants  ;)

how true, Lexy, how true.  I think it's a lot more fun to do it that way; no need to resort to base insults.

lexylit

« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2004, 02:18:01 PM »
agreed. welcome to my life. frequently, flaky people think i'm the sweetest girl they've ever met, while sharp people are like "you are a cruel ice princess"

:D