Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Yay! LSAC got my transcripts!  (Read 2190 times)

The ZAPINATOR

• LSD Obsessed
    • MSN Messenger - N/A
    • AOL Instant Messenger - N/A
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - N/A
    • View Profile
    • N/A
Yay! LSAC got my transcripts!
« on: September 10, 2004, 02:53:03 PM »
I was starting to get worried... I sent in the transcript request to my school about Sept. 1, and they didn't have it as of yesterday.

So now, I'm wondering: does anyone have any idea how long it generally takes for them to process your transcripts?  I've been itching to see how my UGPA will contrast and compare with my LSAC-adjusted one.

ZAP

foxnewssucks

Re: Yay! LSAC got my transcripts!
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2004, 02:54:39 PM »
3 days for me

shadowcreeper

• Sr. Citizen
  • LSD Cheerleader
    • View Profile
    • law school hopeful
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2004, 02:54:46 PM »
When they did mine it took a few days. I sent out an updated graduate transcript on the second and it did not get updated yet. I already called my school and had them resend them though, so I guess they will wind up with two updated copies. It seems like they are a bit behind with things from the holiday weekend.
I can't pass up this oppurtunity to make myself absurd.
I can't pass up this oppurtunity to make myself be heard.
Nobody's gonna stand in my way.
Give it up son, I'm doin this my way.. Seether

http://lawschoolhopeful.blogspot.com/

The ZAPINATOR

• LSD Obsessed
    • MSN Messenger - N/A
    • View Profile
    • N/A
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2004, 02:57:31 PM »
Gotcha.  I also hear it's a really good idea to go back and double-check everything, to make sure they got it all right and didn't leave anything (like Dean's list stuff) out.  Anyone else done this?  If so, did you find any problems with your transcripts?  Someone was complaining about this on another thread.

ZAP

Trel

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2004, 03:25:24 PM »
I think mine may have taken the longest.  They were sent from my first undergrad school on aug 18th, and my current school august 19th.  Both arrived sometime this week and have now been processed as of yesterday.
You can see my numbers at LSN

lexylit

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2004, 03:30:47 PM »
Gotcha.  I also hear it's a really good idea to go back and double-check everything, to make sure they got it all right and didn't leave anything (like Dean's list stuff) out.  Anyone else done this?  If so, did you find any problems with your transcripts?  Someone was complaining about this on another thread.

ZAP

i just read something from my college that says they dont send citations with transcripts, which surprised me b/c every other time i've ordereda  transcript i think i've gotten my citation report. (these are little asterisks that mean above-and-beyond, kinda-- like an A+, which my school doesnt give). im not sure if i should ask them to send my citation report, or just list them in my resume/awards etc.

The ZAPINATOR

• LSD Obsessed
    • MSN Messenger - N/A
    • View Profile
    • N/A
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2004, 03:34:15 PM »
Hmmm... not sure how you'd want to handle that.  My school also didn't give A-pluses or anything like that, which probably actually helped my GPA since I was a smart slacker and smart slackers make A-minuses. ;)  I just want to make sure they indicate on the transcripts that I was always on the Dean's list or Provost's list, and that they get all my grades right.

ZAP

i just read something from my college that says they dont send citations with transcripts, which surprised me b/c every other time i've ordereda  transcript i think i've gotten my citation report. (these are little asterisks that mean above-and-beyond, kinda-- like an A+, which my school doesnt give). im not sure if i should ask them to send my citation report, or just list them in my resume/awards etc.