Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Cardozo Wait List?  (Read 1525 times)

Yankees Fan

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Ask+me
    • View Profile
Re: Cardozo Wait List?
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2007, 04:58:57 PM »
Well, got my waitlist.  Took them long enough.  I was complete mid January and they said 6-8 weeks.  Now they want me to consider a May start in a month?  No thanks.  I'll stay on the waitlist though because FT I'd heavily consider.
USD 2010

donvito

• Sr. Citizen
  • Just drifting...
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2007, 09:01:16 PM »
Well, got my waitlist.  Took them long enough.  I was complete mid January and they said 6-8 weeks.  Now they want me to consider a May start in a month?  No thanks.  I'll stay on the waitlist though because FT I'd heavily consider.

hey what school are you leaning toward?  im in at USD and Miami and don't really have an idea.  I guess probably Miami but I'll only visit at the end of the month.  I'm still waiting to hear back from Cardozo.  Hopefully, I'll get a notification next week.
Mr. Braddock: Would you mind telling me then what those four years of college were for? What was the point of all that hard work?
Ben Braddock: You got me.

Americanlaw10

• American WCL '10
    • AOL Instant Messenger - UKSoccer525
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - UKSoccer525
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2007, 09:10:42 PM »
I still haven't heard from them...not that it matters much to me anymore.
Winner Chicken Dinner (Attending): American WCL!!!

Friday Night Drinking Club!!

Yankees Fan

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Ask+me
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2007, 10:28:15 PM »

hey what school are you leaning toward?  im in at USD and Miami and don't really have an idea.  I guess probably Miami but I'll only visit at the end of the month.  I'm still waiting to hear back from Cardozo.  Hopefully, I'll get a notification next week.

As of right now, USD.  If I get off one of the NYC school waitlists, it'd be a possibility too.
USD 2010