Law School Discussion

UPenn ASW 2007

Towelie

• View Profile
Re: UPenn ASW 2007
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2007, 07:58:56 PM »
I believe I'm gonna be there as well, since, although I went to the Penn Preview, I am a total indecisive tool and need to check it out again before I can decide where to go.

No worries. LegApp went to both Penn Previews and ASW.

Team Pam

• "You know, I invented electricity."
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2007, 12:16:02 PM »
Just signed up!  I'm doing the IP class.

So are we going to have some kind of LSD meetup?  :)

pikey

• Did ya do it? Then why are ya sorry?
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2007, 12:19:06 PM »
I just realised I might not be able to make ASW, due to my stinking job double-scheduling vacation time.  >:(  Since I'm the jr person I might have to change mine.  Towelie, is ASW that much better than Penn Preview???

Team Pam

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2007, 12:21:07 PM »
I just realised I might not be able to make ASW, due to my stinking job double-scheduling vacation time.  >:(  Since I'm the jr person I might have to change mine.  Towelie, is ASW that much better than Penn Preview???

Boo!

This is the only ASW I'm going to for any school, because all the rest conflict with my wedding/honeymoon.

Saja

• Into enemy territory...
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2007, 12:22:32 PM »

That's too bad to hear Moni. :(

FWIW, I went to Penn Preview before Columbia, and although I did think it was good, I thought that actually going to CLS's ASW made a lot of difference in terms of getting a "feel" of the school and the area.  (In fact so much so that I decided it necessary to go back to Penn for the ASW to give it an equal shot, so to speak.)  So, my advice would be to go to ASW if at all possible, but certainly it's still worth it go to Penn Preview if that's your only option and you're serious about the school.

Team Pam

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 07, 2007, 12:24:07 PM »

FWIW, I went to Penn Preview before Columbia, and although I did think it was good, I thought that actually going to CLS's ASW made a lot of difference in terms of getting a "feel" of the school and the area.  (In fact so much so that I decided it necessary to go back to Penn for the ASW to give it an equal shot, so to speak.)  So, my advice would be to go to ASW if at all possible, but certainly it's still worth it go to Penn Preview if that's your only option and you're serious about the school.

Saja, which class are you taking?  I hear you're a gunner.  ;)

stjobs

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: March 07, 2007, 12:42:37 PM »
Just signed up!  I'm doing the IP class.

ditto.

pikey

• Did ya do it? Then why are ya sorry?
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 07, 2007, 01:27:13 PM »

Sigh, I don't think I can make it.  Part of the reason I'm offering to change my time is a healthy dose of liberal guilt because I'm skipping out and they don't know it yet.  I need to become cruel and heartless before I join a law firm!

Saja, how was Penn Preview?  Any details would be great!

« Reply #38 on: March 07, 2007, 02:39:56 PM »

« Reply #39 on: March 07, 2007, 02:45:01 PM »
tag