Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: I want to punch GWU in the face  (Read 1783 times)

bwilliamsdc

Re: I want to punch GWU in the face
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2007, 02:53:23 PM »
Some more questions:

1) The website seems to say in some sections that the supplement should be submitted before 3/1, and in other sections, after 5/15. Which should it be? (The supplement can be submitted at any time provided that you know all the figures and values, i.e. loan amounts, but most people wait until they receive their financial aid award letter, which is generated just with the FAFSA and PROFILE data. Then they submit the supplement and apply for loans, but this should be done before June).

2) Fax or mail tax returns? (If <=3 pages, fax, else mail to GW Law Financial Aid, 700 20th St NW, Washington, DC 20052. Include GWid if known, otherwise LSAC # and/or last 4 of soc with your and your parents' tax returns).

katluva33

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2007, 08:27:36 PM »
My Qs:

Questions 14 and 15 apply to the loans for which I will submit applications. At this point I do not know how much money I will need to borrow for law school. How should I answer these questions?

Question 16 asks which college I will attend in 2007-2008. Since I am currently undecided, should I just leave this blank?

GWU:

I'd hang onto the whole form until you know you're attending GW law for sure.  At that point, you'll hopefully have had a fin. aid decision from us, and will know your eligibility for loans.  Most upperclassmen ask for the max., and wait for us to reduce their loans down to budget, depending on what GW gives them.

What if where you're intending to go depends on aid from GWU?  And if we'll already have a financial aid decision before submitted the form, what is it for?
It's important for us to explain to our nation that life is important. It's not only life of babies, but it's life of children living in, you know, the dark dungeons of the Internet.

I mean, there needs to be a wholesale effort against racial profiling, which is illiterate children

George Bush

dcforlife

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2007, 09:06:42 PM »
Good question, but I can definitely confirm that it's not necessary for a financial aid package to be made -- it's just necessary for attending the school.

katluva33

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2007, 09:43:35 PM »
Good question, but I can definitely confirm that it's not necessary for a financial aid package to be made -- it's just necessary for attending the school.

Great, thank you!  I will just hold on to the form for now
It's important for us to explain to our nation that life is important. It's not only life of babies, but it's life of children living in, you know, the dark dungeons of the Internet.

I mean, there needs to be a wholesale effort against racial profiling, which is illiterate children

George Bush