Questions I asked, in case it helps anyone:
1) If I only have one address, do I have to fill out all the other fields aside from permanent? (No.)
2) If I'm PT, it says I have to take 1 summer semester, so should I put Aug or May 2011 graduation date? (May.)
3) For PT people, it's 10 credits per semester, right? (Yes.)
4) Most websites put max Stafford at $18,500 but all your literature says max $20,500, what's the deal? (They changed the law -- effective July '07, you can borrow a larger unsubsidized Stafford of $10,000).
5) If I'm trying for a grant, but don't know if I'm going to get anything, should we put down how much we'd borrow in the various loans if we DIDN'T get it? (Yes, though grants always assume that the full Stafford will first be taken -- after that, they'll reduce your PLUS or private loan estimate by the amount of the grant).
6) If I'm a salaried employee, do you just want me to divide my salary by 52 and assume summer means 12 weeks and the rest is 40 weeks? (Yes.)