Law School Discussion

The cursive writing

Re: The cursive writing
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2007, 11:02:59 AM »
all i gotta say is.. the first LSAT cursive writing took me forever.. and the second.. i was defintely the last at it! but this third time, wow, i have gotten soo much better at cursive writing!! THANK YOU LSAT! i was seriously the first one done!

lol

JTG

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2007, 11:23:24 AM »
but seriously it took me like 15 minutes to do it.  I was the last one done at my site.

likewise. it looked like a 3 year old wrote it after i finished.

« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2007, 11:29:05 AM »
I don't understand the constant cursive hating.  Unless I write in all caps for notes/editing, I *always* write in cursive - it's just faster. 

credited.  i never write in print, it just feels weird for some reason.

« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2007, 11:44:58 AM »
I couldn't do it.  My writing is naturally sort of an amalgam of printing and cursive, so I went with that instead.  I actually do not remember how to form a handful of cursive letters.

« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2007, 01:01:53 PM »
How to practise cursive writing?  Any good boks>?? ::)

« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2007, 04:09:51 PM »
I was second to last in my group finishing the cursive sample.  I had to stop half way through as I got a hand cramp!

« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2007, 04:54:57 PM »
I din't even write in cursive. My hand writing is like doctor writing, it is semi cursive semi print and is impossible to decipher. LSAC didn't seem to complain the 1st time around, I guess it won;t matter this time around also.

SilentSwirl

• Summer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2007, 06:11:33 PM »
I din't even write in cursive. My hand writing is like doctor writing, it is semi cursive semi print and is impossible to decipher. LSAC didn't seem to complain the 1st time around, I guess it won;t matter this time around also.

I didn't want LSAC to slap me with a "Cannot Follow Directions" stamp.  (Shut up, I'm just kidding)

Geo_Storm

• I just parked it under tree. I didn't drive in
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2007, 06:21:35 PM »
My cursive writing is cryptic. it's like a doctor's chart. It's so messy and illegible but at the same time  so efficient for me to understand.

« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2007, 10:12:27 PM »
On the december LSAT, I pretty much just scribbled the last half instead of actually trying to write the actual words.

They accepted it~