Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: I just got a email  (Read 3332 times)

rrdm78

• View Profile
    • Email
I just got a email
« on: February 12, 2007, 05:39:29 PM »
For those who were concern with what section was the experimental it was Section 1. I had
LR RC LR LR LG

Dear Student,

If you recently took the LSAT, I hope you did well!  In case you were curious, Section 1 was the experimental section for the February 2007 LSAT, and you should get your scores in about three weeks.

Ghilly

• View Profile
Re: I just got a email
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2007, 06:07:08 PM »
Who sent you the email? Kaplan? couldn't have been LSAC?

Sweetpri

• Sr. Citizen
  • I hope I like Ohio!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2007, 06:08:14 PM »
I got the same thing from powerscore  :(  I hope they are wrong
University of Toledo 0L

rrdm78

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2007, 06:08:56 PM »
powerscore

LatherRinseRepeat

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2007, 08:26:33 PM »
No, it wasn't the experimental. Goodness gracious. Someone should sue these companies, seriously. This could cause people to cancel when they shouldn't.

I heard section 1 was experimental tooo.  Is there any possibility in the world that this is false? 

If so, please speak now.
I respectfully disagree!!

Skipper

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2007, 08:40:18 PM »
My experimental was section 1 - games.

LatherRinseRepeat

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2007, 09:46:38 PM »
::rolls eyes::

People! If you had games as your 1st and/or 4th section, the 1st section was your experimental. If you had games your fifth section, the third section was your experimental.

HTH

How do you know this??  Is your reasoning based on the fact that the total number of questions would add up to 99?

legallylegal

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2007, 09:49:35 PM »
His reasoning is based on the 99 questions, and I think also on the fact that people who didn't have LG in their fifth section do not recognize the strange principle/app questions which we had in section 3 LR.

LatherRinseRepeat

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2007, 09:51:41 PM »
How do you know this??  Is your reasoning based on the fact that the total number of questions would add up to 99?

There are like 500 posts regarding this, fyi. But yes, more or less.

So, i've spoken with a VERY Reliable source at testmasters.  a person whom the LSAC would probably call and let know which section is the experimental.  LSAC doesn't mind doing this, if students sole interest in this knowledge is deciding weather to cancel or not.  And this source has corroborated that the first section was experiemental for everyone.

LatherRinseRepeat

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2007, 09:57:09 PM »
So, i've spoken with a VERY Reliable source at testmasters.  a person whom the LSAC would probably call and let know which section is the experimental.  LSAC doesn't mind doing this, if students sole interest in this knowledge is deciding weather to cancel or not.  And this source has corroborated that the first section was experiemental for everyone.

Good for you. You're also someone who has claimed to have taken the LSAT five times in a two year period. Not exactly very reliable.

It's simply impossible for the first section to have been the experimental for everyone unless there was massive congitive failure on the part of everyone who had the LR-RC-LR-LR-LG format (that is, thinking there were 25 questions on section 4, when there were actually 26). But everyone says there were 25. Which is more plausible - Kaplan's rushed WE'RE NEVER WRONG podcast + your "source," or everyone who had this format having massive cognitive failure?

Right.

what?  you don't believe my claim of having taken it 5 times in two years?  i can send you proof.