Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: ITT We Point LSAC To Posters/Posts That Should Be Investigated & Supoenaed  (Read 1003 times)

Turd Fergeson

• View Profile
    • Email
Why are you people discussing the test after the warnings from LSAC and LSD?

JTG

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: ITT We Point LSAC To Posters/Posts That Should Be Investigated & Supoenaed
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2007, 03:58:45 PM »
I ddin't realize it was that big of a taboo. I guess i won't anymore. thanks for the notice. i've tried to delete recent posts to that efect

turnitout

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2007, 04:01:36 PM »
how do we delete our posts?  ...i didn't realize it was any different than discussing the "released" tests prior to their release.

Ghilly

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2007, 04:04:34 PM »
how do we delete our posts?  ...i didn't realize it was any different than discussing the "released" tests prior to their release.

Just go to modify and at the top right of your post and delete everything.  I didn't know it was taboo either.

JTG

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2007, 04:07:55 PM »

Just go to modify and at the top right of your post and delete everything.  I didn't know it was taboo either.

i deleted mine. did you delete yours ghilly? lsac will understand that we didnt know and we are making an effort to know to correct the answer, so they wont come after us. theyll only come after the people who continue to disregard the rules

turnitout

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2007, 04:11:02 PM »
thank you.

Groundhog

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2007, 05:21:29 PM »
Hey everyone. My understanding of what LSAC and Andrew would like is that while you are able to discuss the test conditions and how you felt you did, specific information regarding particular test questions is not allowed.

Groundhog

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile

Groundhog

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2007, 06:17:10 PM »
Cool. So, anyone up for a beer?

I could really, really, really use a keg right now.

Would you settle for a CostCo mini-keg 4-pack of Heine? Last one to finish theirs has to pay for the lot.

Boss

• Sr. Citizen
  • You've gotta be cruel to be kind.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2007, 06:17:58 PM »

i deleted mine. did you delete yours ghilly? lsac will understand that we didnt know and we are making an effort to know to correct the answer, so they wont come after us. theyll only come after the people who continue to disregard the rules

There's just something funny about seeing that coming from an aspiring lawyer. 

Your honor, my client even though he was caught on film man-handling a goat, he didn't know what he was doing was illegal.  Therefore, we plead not guilty.

February is a non-disclosed test.  Sabbath exams are non-disclosed.  LSAC screams this up and down on their website, at the testing center, and they even posted on here this week telling people not to discuss the test questions with anyone. 
It's been brought to my attention that boss is my favorite poster  :-*