Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: FEB Games  (Read 3684 times)

m1

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: FEB Games
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2007, 05:40:07 PM »
i finished all four accurately, but I may have missed one or two stupid ones (I always seem to, even though I finish with plenty of time left).  I finished with 2-3 minutes left in the section, although that may have been because I thought it was the experimental section (rather than section 1)

JTG

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2007, 05:42:12 PM »
i finished all four accurately, but I may have missed one or two stupid ones on the bird one

damn and someone said this games section was very tough. i guess that is good news for me hoping for a good curve

Ilovecheese

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2007, 05:43:24 PM »
guys, how tough was this birds game for you? did anyone finish all 4 games including the bid one accurately?

The games was a tough section all round, the 1st game was a  breeze. Then the birds one came, and 3rd question in I was like "OMFG, WTH IS THIS" I started sweating and choking. I relaxed and answered as many questions as I could, but I semi guessed some. THe computer game was not tough, but b/c of the condition I was in I had a problem with that one also. And to end tit all the last game about faculty was a killer. I didn't knowhow to diagram it, I didn't know wth can I do with the rules. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get a bunch of questions wrong in the games section. This sucks cause it's my 2nd time taking this test, I and the 1st time I didn't do well, if this time around I end up getting a bad score I think I'll pass law school.

imwithhappy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2007, 05:46:41 PM »
I deleted my posts after reading the sticky from LSAC at the top of the board. I didn't realize that we weren't allowed to even discuss the test.  I thought we were able to talk about it in general without giving anything away about the answers or even how to answer the questions but obviously this is even too far according to LSAC.  I am going to abstain from further discussion. 
University of Oklahoma '11

Geo_Storm

• Sr. Citizen
  • I just parked it under tree. I didn't drive in
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2007, 05:55:18 PM »
Logic Games plays such mind games on you. Today it was like full-tilt LG, and I lost a lot.
THE LSN is here. PLZ post on my LSN profile.

I wish I had more fingers to cross.

doode

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2007, 05:59:46 PM »
Anyone remember the games in section one?  Is that the one that was experimental?

Ilovecheese

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2007, 06:00:47 PM »
Anyone remember the games in section one?  Is that the one that was experimental?

that was the experimental one it seems.

doode

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2007, 06:01:55 PM »
Figures ... the first one was cake!

Geo_Storm

• Sr. Citizen
  • I just parked it under tree. I didn't drive in
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2007, 06:03:57 PM »
If you had two games sections, then apparently the first one was your experimental. If you had three logical reasoning sections, apparently the second one (third section) was your experimental.

Great, I totally zoned out on that one. My only memory of that section that was that I was gonna wet my pants.
THE LSN is here. PLZ post on my LSN profile.

I wish I had more fingers to cross.

doode

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2007, 06:11:23 PM »
Does anyone remember any of the games in 1 if you had both 1 and 4 of games?  Im drawing a blank!