Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: deleting out  (Read 2025 times)

m1

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: what an easy LSAt administration
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2007, 03:27:26 PM »
the bird one made my head hurt.  now that I think about it, I wasn't paying as close attention to the 2nd game section because I was so sure the 1st section was the one that counted.  whoops.

JTG

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2007, 03:28:40 PM »
the bird one made my head hurt.  now that I think about it, I wasn't paying as close attention to the 2nd game section because I was so sure the 1st section was the one that counted.  whoops.

dude i rocked the first one so hard. i got every question i cant tell you what went through my mind when i saw the second one in section 4. my heart just sank into my stomach. i seriously wanted to cry.

m1

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2007, 03:30:35 PM »

dude i rocked the first one so hard. i got every question i cant tell you what went through my mind when i saw the second one in section 4. my heart just sank into my stomach. i seriously wanted to cry.

As did I.  I am positive I absolutely aced the first section, and now I'm not so sure about the 4th section.

JTG

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2007, 03:31:01 PM »

JTG

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2007, 03:32:28 PM »

As did I.  I am positive I absolutely aced the first section, and now I'm not so sure about the 4th section.

i know i messed the 4th one up since i had to guess on an entire game and 2 questions on another.

JTG

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2007, 03:37:02 PM »

Geo_Storm

• Sr. Citizen
  • I just parked it under tree. I didn't drive in
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2007, 03:46:30 PM »
That stupid games section. I only breezed three 3rd game. Number 1 I misread, number 2, I couldn't figure out a few, and number 4 just left me baffled.
THE LSN is here. PLZ post on my LSN profile.

I wish I had more fingers to cross.

JTG

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2007, 03:50:16 PM »

Ghilly

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2007, 03:52:47 PM »
JTG - we should erase our responses on this thread.  I didn't know you weren't supposed to talk about the test.

JTG

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2007, 03:54:05 PM »
JTG - we should erase our responses on this thread.  I didn't you weren't supposed to talk about the test.

edited