Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: UCLA- Any news anybody  (Read 778 times)

Pub. Interest gal

• 3.8gpa / 162 LSAT
    • View Profile
    • Email
UCLA- Any news anybody
« on: March 02, 2004, 01:35:43 PM »
This is my first post so I apologize if this question has been asked numerous times before, but I am dying to know if everybody else is awaiting as anxiously as I am. 

I turned in my application back at the end of October and it was complete by early November.  I have heard back from all of the other 9 schools I applied to (with the exception of Texas where I was deferred) but am still waiting on UCLA.  I am taking this as a good sign in that they are still considering me, but am worried that maybe they are just really slow and NOBODY has heard.  My stats- 3.8 at UVA undergrad, 162 LSAT, 2 years work experience at the USDOJ, and volunteer work with public interest law work.  Any thoughts on what I should be thinking?

andywp8

• Sr. Citizen
  • 3.2, 165 LSAT, going to Loyola w/full ride
    • View Profile
Re: UCLA- Any news anybody
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2004, 01:55:39 PM »
I have not heard from UCLA either.  My application was complete in the middle of January.  I heard somewhere that UCLA does not do rolling admissions, maybe that is why they are taking do long

Good LUck

bobfett33

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2004, 05:20:59 AM »
Hey, Public Interest Gal -

I went complete at UCLA in late January, and haven't heard yet.  I'm a 167/3.2  - if you want to talk about stuff, you should e-mail me at Bobfett33 @ AOL.com - I'm very interested in public interest law as well, and we may end up at UCLA together!  Or, maybe we applied to other schools together as well - I'd love to hear where you applied.  -Troy

Andrew

• Sr. Citizen
  • "I just think the thing should work properly."
    • View Profile
    • Andrew Sinclair
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2004, 11:41:32 AM »
I know someone who just got accepted - don't know his numbers or when he applied though.