Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: How do you know when you have gone complete at a school?  (Read 638 times)

tenderhooligan

• View Profile
How do you know when you have gone complete at a school?
« on: February 07, 2007, 07:40:42 PM »
Does the school inform you? Does the information become available on the lsac website? How do you know? My reports have been both requested by the schools and processed by the LSDAS, now what? After the reports have been processed how long does it take before you go complete? Thanks a lot. I would appreciate some info.

bamf

• Sr. Citizen
  • legal eagle
    • View Profile
Re: How do you know when you have gone complete at a school?
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2007, 07:52:12 PM »
Does the school inform you? Does the information become available on the lsac website? How do you know? My reports have been both requested by the schools and processed by the LSDAS, now what? After the reports have been processed how long does it take before you go complete? Thanks a lot. I would appreciate some info.

Some schools tell you, others do not.  Some schools told people earlier in the cycle but have trailed off.  This is a very busy time of year, soI don't think our time frame information is accurate anymore.  If everything has been requested and sent out by LSAC there is nothing much else you can do.  It will probably arrive at the school within 10 days but some schools might not be sending complete emails or whatever.  If you get worried and it has be 2 weeks since LSAC says your file was sent then go ahead and call.
2L, Boston College Law

http://lawschoolnumbers.com/bamf

Around from time to time.  Always willing to answer any Qs about BC, my '06/'07 cycle or law school in general ... PMs work better ...

tenderhooligan

• View Profile
Re: How do you know when you have gone complete at a school?
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2007, 12:26:58 AM »
thank you very much.