Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: USD Scholarship Info  (Read 769 times)

allardblah

• View Profile
    • LSN
USD Scholarship Info
« on: February 07, 2007, 07:39:25 PM »
Got the packed that I'm in, nothing on a scholarship (my numbers suggest I should get something, and LSN at and below me have been picking up some nice sums of money).  Do they inform about scholarships in the same package as the acceptance, or does that follow later?

Pkorkis

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: USD Scholarship Info
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2007, 09:44:40 PM »
Got the packed that I'm in, nothing on a scholarship (my numbers suggest I should get something, and LSN at and below me have been picking up some nice sums of money).  Do they inform about scholarships in the same package as the acceptance, or does that follow later?

Same here...looking for some $$$  Got the acceptance package today, assuming you did too, looks like USD had a mass acceptance mailing today, congrats!
Going to (as of right now): Loyola LA

162, 3.37

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=Pkorkis

sarahlina

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2007, 10:15:14 PM »
I'm in too.  I did my FAFSA but maybe you have to complete the special financial application sheet they sent - or maybe that is just for need based awards.

allardblah

• View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2007, 05:01:32 AM »
FYI, I dig some looking up on LSN profiles, they say the white packet admitted them first, followed by different $$$ in the following days, weeks in a smaller white envelope.

erin0807

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2007, 01:16:11 PM »
i heard they come about a week later, separate from the acceptance letter.  i got in too but 37k a year is  :( no good.

do you guys know if we have to submit any financial info other than fafsa and the letter they supply to get more $$$?

allardblah

• View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2007, 02:07:16 PM »
From what I understand, you fill out the financial aid form to supplement whatever scholarships they offer, which, will come out in a week or so if you get them.  37k/y is pretty rough, I'm with you on that.  What are other schools giving out for tuition?

sno

• Sr. Citizen
  • run from this law bitches
    • AOL Instant Messenger - snobord99999
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2007, 12:52:33 PM »
I'm assuming it's going to be like last year which means that it will come separately. I'm not sure how much later, but I'd assume 1-3 weeks. All I know is I gave up after I didn't hear from them for 3 weeks (and I did get $ but I had to get it out of them so that doesn't count).
usd class of '09!

harold: what happened to my car?
nph: i left some loves stains in the back seat

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=snobord99