Law School Discussion

no studyin this week..anyone???

Re: no studyin this week..anyone???
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2007, 09:01:14 PM »
I haven't been studying since the September test.  I figure I had a bad test day, and I don't need to do a billion prep tests over again to get over it.  I have been doing sections here and there to keep my timing right, but other than that, I am just going in hoping for the best.  Famous last words, right?

My point is, if you have been studying consistently for the past 9 months, you can't do any studying this week that will make or break you.  Relax.  Good luck on Saturday!

« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2007, 09:22:42 PM »
word of advice that i did not take... don't cram this week.  take it easy and just do light review. i did practice tests until the end and burned my self out.  my brain was totally fried.  if you care enough to be on this board, you care enough to have prepared for this.  confidence is totally key.  just relax and do your thing.

good luck everyone!!!!!

p.s. rugercaptian~  does the name imply at all that you play(ed) rugby?  if you played rugby and live in OH (thought i saw that on one of your posts)- there's a 99% chance we know each other.  just curious~

rugercaptain

• Shirley, Probie, & Sarah--gone to Rainbow Bridge.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2007, 09:40:26 PM »
p.s. rugercaptian~  does the name imply at all that you play(ed) rugby?  if you played rugby and live in OH (thought i saw that on one of your posts)- there's a 99% chance we know each other.  just curious~

You know, someone else on this board asked if I knew rugby songs.  ???  I'm totally clueless.  My screen name is a combination of Ruger (gun manufacturer) and Captain (my rank at the time I first went online).  Although I think I would make a damn fine rugby player...I at least have the drinking part down.  Well, that and I'm "family." :D

rugercaptain

« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2007, 09:44:38 PM »
"captain"? Air Force? Army? Navy?

i must laugh though, i did assume rugby partly because i realize you're family (too  :)).  and yes, if you know how to drink, you have half the of the game down!