Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: berkeley wait list  (Read 3763 times)

tahoetahoe

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: berkeley wait list
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2004, 01:13:22 PM »
Santa Clara seems to have a very good reputation in the Bay Area.  USF seems to be an up and coming law school.  I applied there also and they gave me an awesome scholarship. I turned them down for Hastings, but it seems to be a great school.  Have you followed up w/ Berkeley?
W Bush: I think if you know what you believe, it makes it a lot easier to
answer questions. I can't answer your question."
In response to a question about whether he wished he could take back any of his answers in the 
first debate. Reynoldsburg, Ohio, Oct. 4, 2000

Kerry 2004!!!!!!!!!

sacandblue

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: berkeley wait list
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2004, 05:51:46 PM »
Well, Berkeley sent me the letter and it says the list won't be ranked until mid-May, so I don't know what kind of followup I can do until then. I'm getting more comfortable with the idea of going to USF. I decided I would go to the best school that I could get into (in Northern California) and if USF is where I end up, I can't really do much about it. I doubt my chances are very good becuase my LSAT wasn't in Berkeley's range.
Still unsure about Santa Clara. If they can offer me a decent financial aid package then I may go, but USF is closer to home and I prefer SF to SC as far as cities go.

McGeorge offered me a $10,000 scholarship, plus whatever they'd give me in financial aid, but they rank even lower than USF.