Well, Berkeley sent me the letter and it says the list won't be ranked until mid-May, so I don't know what kind of followup I can do until then. I'm getting more comfortable with the idea of going to USF. I decided I would go to the best school that I could get into (in Northern California) and if USF is where I end up, I can't really do much about it. I doubt my chances are very good becuase my LSAT wasn't in Berkeley's range.
Still unsure about Santa Clara. If they can offer me a decent financial aid package then I may go, but USF is closer to home and I prefer SF to SC as far as cities go.
McGeorge offered me a $10,000 scholarship, plus whatever they'd give me in financial aid, but they rank even lower than USF.