Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: very quick question  (Read 517 times)

prajna

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
very quick question
« on: February 05, 2007, 02:58:22 PM »
sorry if this has been asked before:

i've done fafsa and needaccess and i'll be mailing in the school specific forms. how do i know if the school has in fact received them all? do they notify me? or do i just wait blindly? i still have leftover paranoia from going "complete" (or inability to) from admissions. Thanks in advance.

EEtoJD

• Sr. Citizen
  • Football!!!
    • View Profile
    • LSN
Re: very quick question
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2007, 03:06:35 PM »
tag
I can't believe these obnoxious Michigan students, who use the board not to share information, but to socialize (as pathetic as that is)

LSN</

Boss

• Sr. Citizen
  • You've gotta be cruel to be kind.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2007, 03:10:31 PM »

i've done fafsa and needaccess and i'll be mailing in the school specific forms. how do i know if the school has in fact received them all? do they notify me? or do i just wait blindly? i still have leftover paranoia from going "complete" (or inability to) from admissions. Thanks in advance.

From my experience...blindly wait. 
It's been brought to my attention that boss is my favorite poster  :-*

prajna

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2007, 03:24:34 PM »

From my experience...blindly wait. 

oh no >:( >:( >:(

The Poster

• LSD Obsessed
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - dontreallyknowmuch
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2007, 10:35:42 AM »
You could send it certified mail, return receipet requested. Or even overnight it. Also make sure to send a coverletter too and keep a copy of it. Still, I have a feeling it will be a few months until you hear from them again.
quote Stanley J. Watson III
you are doomed in the fated sense, but that's completely irrelevant because that's only from the viewpoint of someone who is not constrained by time. since you are temporal, for all intents and purposes you have the power to change your future