« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2007, 01:53:02 PM »
166 / 3.83 / 170 lbs / 6'1" / silky, chestnut hair and an aquiline nose

jimfoolery

• Bo knows.
    • View Profile
Re: In at UT
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2007, 01:59:59 PM »
166 / 3.83 / 170 lbs / 6'1" / silky, chestnut hair and an aquiline nose

Congrats on the acceptance and the junk!

« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2007, 02:09:53 PM »
UT's just great because the location is wonderful and the school itself is very highly regarded. I'm totally open to moving to Texas for a while, especially to Austin, which is considered the Berkeley of Texas, or something like that. A lot of parks and stuff. I'm not a big "live music" fan, but apparently some seriously awesome food is consumed in Austin. I'm a friend of the Tex-Mex.

I also have a good vibe about UT because, unlike my other acceptances, this one had a pretty obvious effect on my performance on the basketball court. I want a school that enhances my game.

« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2007, 06:21:25 AM »
i cant imagine a much better location for school than austin...sixth street is top 5 places in the world

jer

• i likes gold chapstick
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2007, 06:27:41 AM »
ut is still making me stress.....if they're going to reject me i'd rather they just do it now so i can move on with planning to attend elsewhere.

fmlaw

• i'm so cool...
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2007, 07:31:22 AM »
UT is stressing me too.. i wish they would hurry up with their decisions...

« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2007, 07:36:33 AM »
When does everyone think the bulk of deferred acceptances will go out? I'm thinking late Feb, early March, but even then I think it's wishful thinking. By the way, I had my first Lsd dream last night, and I know some of the UT hopefuls were in it (Jer, I specifically remember seeing your user name in my dream). How sad is that??

canticleoftheplains

• I'm here to learn, not to make out with you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2007, 07:38:01 AM »
100% agree, jer. Did you ever write them a letter of continued interest?  I haven't yet. But If I don't hear something in the next couple of days, I probably will.

jer

• i likes gold chapstick
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2007, 07:42:14 AM »
When does everyone think the bulk of deferred acceptances will go out? I'm thinking late Feb, early March, but even then I think it's wishful thinking. By the way, I had my first Lsd dream last night, and I know some of the UT hopefuls were in it (Jer, I specifically remember seeing your user name in my dream). How sad is that??

:D

i think it's like the feeling of the week leading up to the lsat when it invades your subconscious....stressing about acceptances

jer

• i likes gold chapstick
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2007, 07:45:02 AM »
100% agree, jer. Did you ever write them a letter of continued interest? I haven't yet. But If I don't hear something in the next couple of days, I probably will.

i haven't written a letter of continued interest.
i've swapped emails with monica ingram since before the lsat and spoke with her at the dallas law forum.
she knows i'm interested in attending ut,
and i don't want to bug her.
i've kinda already convinced myself i'll be rejected, which would make other decisions that much easier.