Law School Discussion

Northeastern

Rowgirl

• 3.3/165
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Northeastern
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2004, 12:09:28 PM »
Northeastern is my top choice, and I've done quite a bit of research about it.  My boyfriend also goes to undergrad there.  Do you have any specific questions about it?

dr_draino

« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2004, 11:00:50 PM »
Rowgirl,

What are the facilities like at Northeastern?

Like on a scale from 1 (brand spanking new) to 5 (skank 1967 carpet) how would your rate the classrooms, library, student lounge space etc.?

Rowgirl

• 3.3/165
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2004, 06:24:18 PM »
Eh, I'd give them about a 2.5-3.  Way better than BU, not as nice as BCs new facilities.  The library seemed nice and there were some pretty new classrooms that were wired for internet and had outlets and such.  The rest of the classrooms were what I would call typical.  Nothing special, but nothing to make you cringe either.  Their gym is a 1++, one of the best gyms in the country.  The student dining spaces reminded me a little bit of a high school cafeteria, but they seemed to have everything one would need while studing or eating there.  I might be a bit biased, because I'm an undergrad, and the business school on my campus was just renovated completly and we have just about everything anyone could imagine.  I really like NU's campus.  Its in the city, but still has a bit of a campusy feel to it.  Its not all spread out like BU.  There are quads and trees and grass.