Law School Discussion

Getting a girlfriend

zackdeblanc

Getting a girlfriend
« on: February 01, 2007, 08:58:04 PM »
At what law school will I have the best chance of getting a girlfriend?  Since graduating from college last June, I have only dated one lady and it was, well, dissapointing to say the least.  I am looking forward to a new city, fresh start, and new ladies...

Well?

Re: Getting a girlfriend
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2007, 09:01:42 PM »
Um. I don't think you have there's any one place that has advantages over everywhere else in that field. Love is universal, darling.

zackdeblanc

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2007, 09:03:09 PM »
Will you go out with me?

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2007, 09:08:22 PM »
How do you know I'm female? That could be my girlfriend in my avatar.

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2007, 09:20:55 PM »
WTF and OMG.

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2007, 09:38:48 PM »
At what law school will I have the best chance of getting a girlfriend?  Since graduating from college last June, I have only dated one lady and it was, well, dissapointing to say the least.  I am looking forward to a new city, fresh start, and new ladies...

Well?

UC Davis

I hear it's a school full of really desperate hippies isolated in the middle of California.

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2007, 09:43:28 PM »
ugh speaking from a guy that grew up in and around boston, the women are not the best thing the city has to offer. If you want to go someplace with good looking women I'd suggest somewhere down south like UTexas where the women flock like the salmon of capistrano.

whoneedsanABA

• praise the basketball gods!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2007, 09:58:30 PM »
i dont think i would want to date another lawyer/lawyer to be...seriously...who wants to talk about freaking law at the dinner table? i can see married life between two lawyers full of unnecessary arguments.

what you need to do is go to a school that also has a med school...then find yourself a nice medstudent lady friend cuz nurterers kick ass.

lawyer/dr combo = the huxtables.

« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2007, 09:59:06 PM »

That is the incorrect answer.

What is the correct answer?

[/quote]
Salmon of Capistrano?
[/quote]

Dumb and Dumber. But don't worry that train has sailed.

SilentSwirl

• Summer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2007, 09:59:50 PM »
ugh speaking from a guy that grew up in and around boston, the women are not the best thing the city has to offer. If you want to go someplace with good looking women I'd suggest somewhere down south like UTexas where the women flock like the salmon of capistrano.

There are 50,000 undergrads enrolled at UT. Presumably around half of those are female. Austin isn't that big, and campus is smack dab in the middle. I'd say you stand pretty good chances of finding one out of 25,000 that you'd like to date and might like you back.