Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Freak's response to Blue Warrior  (Read 733 times)

Freak

• Sr. Citizen
  • What's your agenda?!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - smileyill4663
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - smileyill
    • View Profile
Freak's response to Blue Warrior
« on: February 01, 2007, 11:43:13 PM »
hope you can digest this freak...an oldie but a goodie...aye miss phanatic.   

aye cannot look into a person's heart and judge and say absolutely "this person is a racist"...aye think that there are signs that point to a person's ignorance and then reaching toward hate...so to a magna degree one could pass a verdict that yes, indeed one believes that a person like...let's see...hmmm...a character like archie bunker...fictional...but there are people like him in reality...are, all points ashore...a "racist."...

looking into johnson's heart...hmm...maybe he was a racist...however, in 1965...pushing something like food stamps and welfare spending was to help poor, families...and racist or not it did help poorer african american's to keep their heads above water...as it did for other poor families...by the time he left office in 1968 welfare stamp recipients had quadroupled ...not to just point to african american's...but in todays society many people are preoccupied with the label "race"...[(personally aye scoff at the word race) it makes me think of the indy 500]...lbj and his crew wanted votes for democrats, yes...but it began under fdr and thus a welfare state was born...under fdr...johnson pushed food stamps and welfare spending and it geometrically increased after his presidency up to and past the 80's...my point is that...in order to build a monument...a foundation must be dug and it is tough, hard work, and you get your hands a little dirty with a primitive primary structure...the intentions are good...however as the monument structure gets built the cost and amount of raw materials increase...the cost of labor increases...perhaps a new contractor is brought in and the monument plans shift and one cannot forget the inevitable variable of time.

while a skeleton structure has high hopes...many variables alter its course and the guts and exo-skeleton WILL change along the way...needless to say one needs to begin somewhere...and everyone can second-guess...

hell, originally most african americans were on the side of republicans...today...african americans are mostly democrats...

so, the winds of change are always creating earthquakes and sometimes a tidal-wave may occur.

always fun to write this way...now, rip it to shreads...if ya can...because as aye see...most pre-law folk initially, at least seem to make for incapable poets and this will probably be too ambiguous to make heads or tails out of for future j.d.s

my thoughts drift to an other president who will be called by some people in the future kurdistan "the liberator".

I moved this to news because it’s not really appropriate for p-dub.

Well first I must interpret your cryptic post. Please understand I never learned poetry well and avoided the topic despite reading avidly, including some Shakespeare.

Apparently, you believe that Bush is making a valiant attempt at reforming welfare. I must admit that since I began law school I rarely keep abreast of current events, so I go from memory alone here. I recall a lifetime-maximum-number-of-years-on-welfare law, which I believe Bush implemented (maybe just Illinois…). However, I do not know his overall strategy. You also apparently believe that critics unjustly labeled him a racist because of his strategy. I have read no such criticism, but it no doubt exists. You support the unjustness of this label by stating that both LBJ and FDR received no such labels (and you think maybe LBJ was racist) and they both changed welfare. Further, you do not believe enough evidence exists to prove Bush a racist. Finally, you believe that even if the emerging strategy is racist it’s not Bush’s fault because he lacks full control over it and could not predict the future and did not intend a racist program.

Honestly, I do not know Bush’s program; I would rather live on the street than accept anything but loans, so I don’t study welfare reform. Yes, I pay for it, but I care little. However, I do agree that no serious evidence exists justifying a racist label.

Oh and yes I'm an oldie and I appreciate the goodie label ;)
Freak is the best, Freak is the best!  Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
I don't like calling you Freak, I'd rather call you  Normal Nice Guy.

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
  • "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile
Re: Freak's response to Blue Warrior
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2007, 12:04:00 AM »
"if men were angels, government would not be necessary"...

freak, you are truly a pulverous american. ;)
If you prick us, do we not bleed?  
  if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison  
  us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not  
  revenge? m.of v. w.shaka                                             speare

Freak

• Sr. Citizen
  • What's your agenda?!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - smileyill4663
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - smileyill
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2007, 01:16:49 PM »
"if men were angels, government would not be necessary"...

freak, you are truly a pulverous american. ;)

:D That's hilarious oh my, when I figured it out - I don't frequent LSD anymore - I cracked.
Freak is the best, Freak is the best!  Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
I don't like calling you Freak, I'd rather call you  Normal Nice Guy.

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
  • "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2007, 03:54:36 AM »
looks like bush riding mesopoetamia til' 2008...hope he can really nail down afghanistan/karakoram region before he leaves office...

mccain in 08...but aye'll be pulling for rudy...nyc used to have so much more riff-raff before rudy straightened the place out...he took on the cosasnostres...impressive...m ost pulverously americana minded man...

ps..perhaps bush gonna appoint one more sc justice... ;)
If you prick us, do we not bleed?  
  if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison  
  us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not  
  revenge? m.of v. w.shaka                                             speare

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • tea baggers, unite! screw u.s.a.!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2007, 04:52:11 PM »
yes...bush "riding" mesopotamia, all right, as in "humping" it.