Law School Discussion

GULC Deferrals

Re: GULC Deferrals
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2007, 08:20:54 AM »
Same DCB, Nothing in the mail.  GULC is trying to kill us with this wait.

I might be being overly optimistic, but maybe they're sending the dings out first and its GOOD that we didn't hear yet and we'll get a lovely letter shortly?

I applied FT. 

« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2007, 09:41:10 AM »
i haven't checked it religiously enough to know.  but i didn't notice it going back to complete.

« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2007, 10:05:21 AM »
I'm also an EA Deferred waiting to hear back.  My status checker was at Decision for quite some time, then last week switched back to Complete and last weekend back to Decision.  Quite an emotional rollercoaster!

« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2007, 10:29:02 AM »
Yes this happened to me around the 16th or so I think. 

« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2007, 12:42:57 PM »
Preferred waitlist for me.

« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2007, 07:34:01 PM »
Still waiting...

Ravynous Elegance

• aw the baby bunt! too bad he got big.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2007, 07:39:51 PM »
Hmmmm... maybe I'm in some kind of special double overtime? I live less than 5 miles from GULC and have still not heard back. Not that I mind, since 95% of the decisions today seemed to be "Def, Rejected."

Vivian, sorry to hear about the PWL. I know you have high hopes for GULC and honestly I bet if you're willing to show enough interest and stick it out that can definitely turn into an admit.

Is anyone out there still deferred with no decision?

Yep... Me.

Ravynous Elegance

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2007, 08:49:32 PM »
All right Ravenous. Lets do this thing. I want to open up LSD tomorrow night and see a big fat "Accepted. Hell yeah!" from you. Good luck.

Yeah I can only hope. Rejected from BC today though... so hope is going down hill. Good luck to you too!!

Ravynous Elegance

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2007, 05:53:57 PM »
GULC deferred rejected me. not surprised. not too upset either. wouldnt have gone there(SO going to med school definitely wont be in the DC area) so yeah.... sucks for me. My sister is mad though, since she goes there undergrad and kind of wanted to live in a semi-nice apartment next year. oh well.

GL to those waiting!