Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Anyone have an LOR faxed recently?  (Read 763 times)

LBChic

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Anyone have an LOR faxed recently?
« on: January 31, 2007, 06:04:35 PM »
Mine was faxed Friday morning, 1/26. I know it's only been two business days but based on other posts I'm surprised it hasn't been processed yet. Anyone else faxing letters during this crunch time? How long did it take LSAC to process?

LBChic

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone have an LOR faxed recently?
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2007, 12:19:04 PM »
Update for those wondering about processing times at LSAC right now:

My letter faxed Friday, 1/26 was processed on Tuesday, 1/30, but the note didn't show up on the LOR page until today (2/1). I'm actually pleasantly surprised at the speed with which the LOR was processed, in spite of the impending deadlines during this crunch time.

aslaw505

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2007, 01:15:06 PM »
Beware of the dates they post on LSAC though. It says one of my letters was processed on 1/11, yet it didn't actually show up there until 1/16 or 1/17 - and, lo and behold, it never got sent to the school on the 15th. This is a school that only gets reports on the 1st and 15th of each month...therefore, I missed their Feb. 1 deadline. Seems like sometimes they post the date of the letter as the date that's actually on the letter from when the recommender typed it.

fainana

• Sr. Citizen
  • :)
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2007, 11:34:07 PM »
can someone tell me, is the fax number that's on the main LSAC page the one you faxed your letters to? Or is there a different number? Thanks!

lawschoolwannabe

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2007, 11:31:53 PM »
I had mine faxed to the number on the main page.