Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Why do people hate Kevin Federline?  (Read 1155 times)

JeffNJ

• View Profile
Why do people hate Kevin Federline?
« on: January 29, 2007, 06:29:17 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtXkG6EVfVg

I think he's funny, i dont understand the hate.

Denny Crane

• LSD Obsessed
  • Where's my Shirley Schmidt-ho?
    • View Profile
Re: Why do people hate Kevin Federline?
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2007, 07:18:25 PM »
That commercial was funny, but I think it's obvious we're laughing at him, not with him.
Yale.Law.School.2010

kenny32

• Sr. Citizen
  • You're sorry I'm sorry Everybody's sorry
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2007, 07:21:24 PM »
respect for making fun of himself in the commercial, but aside from that, zero.
Narrator: You had to give it to him: he had a plan. And it started to make sense, in a Tyler sort of way. No fear. No distractions. The ability to let that which does not matter truly slide.

Tyler Durden: Without pain, without sacrifice, we would have nothing.

LawSchoolCutie

• Sr. Citizen
  • photoshoot with Bryan D. Socal Photography
    • AOL Instant Messenger - sx1ba8emoni
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2007, 07:58:42 PM »
The reason that we all hate K-Fed is that we love Britney. Britney was not only a superstar pop-singer, but she was her own brand. She was a fat girl dying to get out perhaps, but she was definetly a brand that we knew and loved. Then comes in K-fed and he RUINS our favorite brand/singer and makes her this ugly fat trashy mess. We are pissed. We don't like the fact that he has done this and it seems like she is lost forever.

Also he seems to look like a weasel and his behavior is terrible. He seems to not be aware of this and I think the public would be more forgiving of him if he tried to change his image.
GPA: 3.22
GPA in Major 3.8
LSAT Practice Highest Score 152
LSAT Goal Score at least 165

Denny Crane

• LSD Obsessed
  • Where's my Shirley Schmidt-ho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2007, 10:14:24 PM »
The reason that we all hate K-Fed is that we love Britney. Britney was not only a superstar pop-singer, but she was her own brand. She was a fat girl dying to get out perhaps, but she was definetly a brand that we knew and loved. Then comes in K-fed and he RUINS our favorite brand/singer and makes her this ugly fat trashy mess. We are pissed. We don't like the fact that he has done this and it seems like she is lost forever.

Also he seems to look like a weasel and his behavior is terrible. He seems to not be aware of this and I think the public would be more forgiving of him if he tried to change his image.

Speak for yourself.  I hate K-Fed for the same reason I hate Britney.  They're both trailer trash trying to present themselves as anything but. 
Yale.Law.School.2010

JeffNJ

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2007, 10:44:09 PM »

You sound like a 5 year old.

H4CS

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2007, 10:46:12 PM »
Whatever haters.  He's the voice of our generation.  Hating Kevin Federline just means that you hate yourself.