Law School Discussion

NYC LSAC Forum

shadowcreeper

• LSD Cheerleader
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: NYC LSAC Forum
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2004, 12:00:56 PM »
I was going to go today after my dentist appointment at 9, but there was some kind of complication and alot more novacaine than intended, so I still cant really talk. I did not want to take the trip into the city drooling all over myself and in pain. I will probably go tom, if people think it was worth it. Anyone who went, let us know if it is worth the trip.

« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2004, 01:07:17 PM »
i think it was worth it until about 1030 at which there were so many stinking people any form of conversation became worthless.  If nothing else it allowed me to pick up some literature.  But they let us in at 945 and until 1030 i think i talked to about 5 reps for a very good amount of time (3-15 minutes or so each).  Some were admission officers and some were alumni but it gave me a better sense of the schools.  Still it was nice to not be rushed since so few other eople were there and you could have a decent convo about the school

Casper

• Casper, the friendly Ghost.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2004, 01:10:31 PM »
Yeah, I went in the afternoon, and it was packed as hell.  I only got a few minutes of conversation before I had to move on.  I'd spent about 5 minutes at Fordham's table, since it's the school that I want to get into.  I'd picked up their literature, and got a good sense of which law schools to apply to. 

M2

« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2004, 02:54:05 PM »
F E E   W A I V E R S ?

Casper

• Casper, the friendly Ghost.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2004, 03:14:39 PM »
I didn't see any offered, or there would have been a mad rush for those. 

Rowgirl

• 3.3/165
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2004, 07:48:23 PM »
Did any of you talk to BU, BC, Northeastern, or Suffolk?  Those are the schools I'm most interested in and the ones I wanted to see, but I'm still in pretty rough shape.  Pity Party for Rowgirl

« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2004, 09:22:22 PM »
i talked to both of the bostons- the bc lady seemed like she had no idea what was going on and i kind o fleft that table quickly as a result.  the bu people were really nice and helpful however. 

NYKnicks

« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2004, 09:39:18 PM »
Hey FredHits you went/go to Rutgers too?

« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2004, 07:03:47 PM »
WAY TOOOOO MANY PEOPLE.  What was up with the SIZE of that place?

Women were hitting me with their big ASS pocketbooks.  You could barely get to speak to certain reps b/c people were HOGGIN' up all the TIME.

The reps from W&M, Rutgers - Newark, UVA, Notre Dame, Indiana, and UFL were nice.

There were others who didn't have a clue, who gave me the name and e-mail address of the
"REAL ADMISSIONS" people to contact.

I stayed long enough to gather info, and i was out of there.

AGAIN, it was just TOOOO SMALL