Law School Discussion

NYC LSAC Forum

Casper

• Casper, the friendly Ghost.
    • View Profile
Re: NYC LSAC Forum
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2004, 07:58:51 PM »
Awwwwwwwwwwwww.  I'll bring you back some brocuheres.  Those old people should be banned from driving.   :(

M2

« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2004, 08:15:20 PM »
I was going to go, but my car got hit tonight by a speeding old lady and i have two black eyes, a fat lip, and no transportation, so no forum for rowgirl.  if i somehow find the transportation, I'll be the girl who looks like she just got beat up

Awwww that really sux.
I hope you feel better..

We all should have an L.S.D. happy hour after the forum!!!

Rowgirl

• 3.3/165
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2004, 08:22:32 PM »
Of course, I find the only speeding old lady in the country.  Just my luck.  but thanks for the sympathy

M2

« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2004, 10:10:31 AM »
Yeh Im up for anything...

I'm going to Avalon Saturday Night (Sandra Collins!! WOOT!!)  but thats not until late.

COME ON PEOPLE!!!

Trancer

• Conan the Republican!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2004, 10:13:42 AM »
Ill be going to the forum we should meetup and have some drinks and trade LSAT secrets... any takers?

NYKnicks

« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2004, 10:28:07 AM »
I think I'll be there. Even though I feel its a waste of time, haha.

« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2004, 02:21:46 PM »
so consensus on atire is casual?  would it hurt to wear a suit or streetclothes?

TDPookie1

• the sugar cane is back!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2004, 03:04:31 PM »
so consensus on atire is casual?  would it hurt to wear a suit or streetclothes?

Wouldn't hurt, I would think.  Are they really going to remember you anyway?

« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2004, 03:11:26 PM »
probably not- there are gonna be something like amillion people there.  still, however, you never know.

jas9999

• Actual Law Student
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2004, 04:47:08 PM »
i went a year ago. it's REALLY FRICKIN CROWDED. no one will remember you. there's always a few people in suits, rehearsing the questions they want to ask, as if it'll make some difference to their chances. lame-asses. i basically made one pass through, grabbed literature from the schools i wanted, asked a few questions until i realized their answers were all bull canned responses*, and left.

*it's all the 'we look at the whole application, not just the numbers, blah, blah, blah' stuff when you ask a question about their policies, or about how they factor in where you went to school... the only exception was lewis and clark, who takes a lot of people from my undergrad, and the woman there noticably perked up when i mentioned the school and strongly encouraged me to apply. alas, it wasn't on my list of acceptable cities, but it had the most beautiful pictures by a mile.