Law School Discussion

"NOT to do" list for the LSAT

Re: "NOT to do" list for the LSAT
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2007, 11:00:32 AM »
don't change your regular nighttime/morning routine too much.  if you watch TV before bed, do it.  if you usually jog in the mornings, don't skip it.  for me, the stress of changing around my life made me really hype up the test the first time, but not so much this December.

« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2007, 11:01:05 AM »
ps: i think the morning exercise REALLY helped me!!  it cleared my head, got my blood pumping, and calmed me down.

Vick

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2007, 11:22:31 AM »
Don't think about past questions that you might have got wrong.  This is part of what killed me the first time around.  My mind kept wondering to questions that I thought I got wrong instead of focusing on the question at hand.   

« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2007, 06:39:34 PM »
Do not study for a long time in front of a computer without taking occasional breaks. you might round house kick the monitor.  :) :)

jimfoolery

• Bo knows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2007, 03:58:24 AM »
DO NOT COME DRESSED UP!!

I regularly dress up for tests. Nothing that causes discomfort. I feel I perform better wearing clothes that have a dab of formality in them. Just something about a button-up shirt making the blood flow a bit better than a Pink Floyd t-shirt, sweatpants, and flip-flops.

It's best to avoid associating yourself with anything Pink Floyd on test day; they muddle the mind.  The band you're in can start playing different tunes most days, but on test day they all need to be playing the happy happy LSAT song, in strict 4/4 time, on acoustic instruments, with unfiltered voices. 

« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2007, 03:42:17 AM »
Do not study for a long time in front of a computer without taking occasional breaks. you might round house kick the monitor.  :) :)

hahahahaha....that was funny!!   :D :D :D :D

« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2007, 03:43:45 AM »
DON'T be the person on test day that asks the proctor how much time you get for the sections (because you actually don't know)
DO loudly ask the proctor how much time you get for each section so the whole room hears you, when proctor says 35 min, get all excited and say loudly 'really, that much? I've been doing them in 25 mins at home' 
that should F'up the people in the room right in time for section 1

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D   ohhhhh......milton!

« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2007, 03:46:38 AM »

hahahahahaha.....that was funny!!!!!!!!!!   :D :D :D