Law School Discussion

In this thread we try to convince Liz that Games are not the work of the Devil

I think smart people are good at games!!!  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

LizPendens™

• The Real Alice -- Adventures in Wonderland
    • View Profile
I think smart people are good at games!!!  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

boo.

LizPendens™

• View Profile
but grandpa has.

ewww.

LizPendens™

• View Profile
true. but entertaining.

ohhhh you people have such dirty minds.....an innocent picture of a grandfather and child laughing that it meant to exemplify the joy of learning intermingled with quality family time bonding has been miscontrued into a sexual fantasy of an older man molesting a child.....a child who is to become the napoleon dynamite of his school in years to come.

::why am i on this forum again?::

i love games - but i'm not convinced that I myself am not the devil, so that doesn't really help my argument.

a friend of mine just absolutely could not get the games, despite months and months of studying...then one day he sat down to do a practice test and they just clicked for him.  Take hope!

I recommend sleeping on logic games and the LGB.  Osmosis is a powerful force.

i love games - but i'm not convinced that I myself am not the devil, so that doesn't really help my argument.

a friend of mine just absolutely could not get the games, despite months and months of studying...then one day he sat down to do a practice test and they just clicked for him.  Take hope!

i'd rather sleep on george clooney, but i'll try it anyway.

hey man, if you've got that option, why spend time worrying about the LSAT?  ;)

unfortunately for george that option doesn't exist

hehe.  love it.

i'd rather sleep on george clooney, but i'll try it anyway.

:D :D :D :D :D   man, pre-law students are ridiculous!  i expect the same level of humor to carry through law school!