Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: FUGLY girls at the T7! WHAT TO DO!?!?  (Read 4844 times)

Hank Rearden

• LSD Obsessed
  • Zurich is stained
    • View Profile
Re: FUGLY girls at the T7! WHAT TO DO!?!?
« Reply #70 on: January 29, 2007, 04:06:18 PM »
You tell him nerdphanie!
CLS '10

The appropriateness of Perpetua would probably depend on the tone of the writing.  When I used it, I (half playfully) thought the extra space made the words sort of resonate.

Jolie Was Here

• Sr. Citizen
  • 3L. Meh.
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #71 on: January 29, 2007, 04:09:38 PM »
I feel silly for taking his original post at all seriously. If he had the intelligence to get into a t7 school, I don't think he'd be going around calling a girl handicapped because her mouth is open. That's just...ignorant. He's a troll of the basest persuasion.

Troll, shouldn't be taken seriously: yes.  Not smart enough for a t7: no.  (1) Top schools are full of stupid people.  You will learn this, unless you are one of them.  (2) It hardly makes sense to decide that a troll is not smart because he is a troll.  The evidence is, shall we say, insufficient.

Halfie!  I demand a retraction.  Top schools clearly can't be full of stupid people, because I am at a top school.  I am not stupid.  Unless you're suggesting... 

Oh wait, my school is ranked 8.  I'm not in the T7 either, so we don't have to worry about whether I'm smart or whether I'm attractive.  The dilemma is resolved.  God's in His Heaven, all's right with the world.   :D
I was referring to your intellectual penis. Which is quite robust.

Jolie is creeping up on me. 

Jolie Was Here

• Sr. Citizen
  • 3L. Meh.
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #72 on: January 29, 2007, 04:13:44 PM »
I feel silly for taking his original post at all seriously. If he had the intelligence to get into a t7 school, I don't think he'd be going around calling a girl handicapped because her mouth is open. That's just...ignorant. He's a troll of the basest persuasion.

Troll, shouldn't be taken seriously: yes.  Not smart enough for a t7: no.  (1) Top schools are full of stupid people.  You will learn this, unless you are one of them.  (2) It hardly makes sense to decide that a troll is not smart because he is a troll.  The evidence is, shall we say, insufficient.

Halfie!  I demand a retraction.  Top schools clearly can't be full of stupid people, because I am at a top school.  I am not stupid.  Unless you're suggesting... 

Oh wait, my school is ranked 8.  I'm not in the T7 either, so we don't have to worry about whether I'm smart or whether I'm attractive.  The dilemma is resolved.  God's in His Heaven, all's right with the world.   :D

You're not in this particular demongraphic, I guess.

That was a stretch, but I really think we need to hold on to that one....

However, I will have to delete out of this thread if it goes on, because it is the sucks.

Suck it does.

That was lovely and clever and subtle, goalie!

LawSchoolCutie

• Sr. Citizen
  • photoshoot with Bryan D. Socal Photography
    • AOL Instant Messenger - sx1ba8emoni
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 29, 2007, 08:20:41 PM »
You must come to California. All the girls here are hot and mostly sweet and perky
GPA: 3.22
GPA in Major 3.8
LSAT Practice Highest Score 152
LSAT Goal Score at least 165

nerdphanie

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 29, 2007, 08:24:44 PM »
Huge overstatement but California does have some cute chickies. I would still say that most are not hot.

Corwin

• View Profile
« Reply #75 on: January 30, 2007, 12:15:46 AM »
You must come to California. All the girls here are hot and mostly sweet and perky

I'm excited.  I'll be chillin at one of the T2s.

Jolie Was Here

• Sr. Citizen
  • 3L. Meh.
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #76 on: January 30, 2007, 06:24:28 AM »

I'm excited.  I'll be chillin at one of the T2s.
That's good, cause that's where all the pretty girls are.

See also amyt123.