Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Should I start withdrawing?  (Read 536 times)

maybe2007

• Sr. Citizen
  • Doesn't get any better than early 90s tv
    • View Profile
Should I start withdrawing?
« on: January 28, 2007, 11:47:28 AM »
My LSN is below, but here is a quick rundown, In-Temple, American, Emory, Notre Dame and Wash U.  I've been offered money from Temple & Notre Dame.  Is it too late to begin withdrawing apps or should I wait until I receive all of my decisions.  DC is where I want to stay, which is why I am hesitant to withdraw my AU app, but if I got into Wash U does that mean that my chances at GW are also pretty good?  Any advice would we very helpful and while I know this isn't the what are my chances thread, any  insight onto my other pending apps would be appreciated.  (I know HYS is never going to happen, I just wanted to rejection letter!)
In: RU-C($), Loyola, Nova, Temple ($$), AU, Emory, WUSTL ($$), NDLS ($$), Wake, Case, GULC (PT), Fordham, Cardozo, Mason (PT)
WL/Def: NU, Duke, UVA, W&L, UVA, BC
Out: UMich, NYU, Boalt, UC-Davis, HLS, UofChicago, Columbia, UWash

http://lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=maybe2007

likewise

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Should I start withdrawing?
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2007, 12:07:27 PM »
A little early to w/draw.  You never know what'll happen at GW.  Once you hear from them, you'll pretty much have your whole pic and better be able to make the decision re: w/draw.

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2007, 12:08:26 PM »
Just wait
Look to the left -- Look to the right

A.

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2007, 12:36:04 PM »
Wow.  That's a lot of schools.  Well, since you already went through the trouble of applying, you might as well wait to hear what they say.  I don't see what withdrawing would accomplish.