Law School Discussion

Should I start withdrawing?

maybe2007

  • ****
  • 114
  • Doesn't get any better than early 90s tv
    • View Profile
Should I start withdrawing?
« on: January 28, 2007, 09:47:28 AM »
My LSN is below, but here is a quick rundown, In-Temple, American, Emory, Notre Dame and Wash U.  I've been offered money from Temple & Notre Dame.  Is it too late to begin withdrawing apps or should I wait until I receive all of my decisions.  DC is where I want to stay, which is why I am hesitant to withdraw my AU app, but if I got into Wash U does that mean that my chances at GW are also pretty good?  Any advice would we very helpful and while I know this isn't the what are my chances thread, any  insight onto my other pending apps would be appreciated.  (I know HYS is never going to happen, I just wanted to rejection letter!)

likewise

  • ****
  • 1051
    • View Profile
Re: Should I start withdrawing?
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2007, 10:07:27 AM »
A little early to w/draw.  You never know what'll happen at GW.  Once you hear from them, you'll pretty much have your whole pic and better be able to make the decision re: w/draw.

Statistic

  • *****
  • 9670
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
Re: Should I start withdrawing?
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2007, 10:08:26 AM »
Just wait

A.

  • *****
  • 13843
    • View Profile
Re: Should I start withdrawing?
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2007, 10:36:04 AM »
Wow.  That's a lot of schools.  Well, since you already went through the trouble of applying, you might as well wait to hear what they say.  I don't see what withdrawing would accomplish.