Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Who from my law firm  (Read 1554 times)

All*eggs=1basket

• View Profile
Re: Who from my law firm
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2004, 06:16:14 PM »
I work with the paralegal group, and everyone refers to me as a paralegal, but at my firm you have to have a 4 year degree to be considered a paralegal, and I am in my last year of undergrad....so technically I am not, but I do all the same work.
P.S. There's not enough money in the world that could convince me to take a job like yours...
LSDAS GPA 3.71
LSAT 151
Deferred - Wayne State University

noell.sweet

« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2004, 06:19:20 PM »
Why not?  :P

I make good money. LOL.  It may be boring a lot of times, but I actually get a lot of respect from everyone, and they keep me informed of the cases too.  *&^%, it's better than being in the damn mailroom, like I was 2 years ago!

I would love to be a Paralegal though.  Or better yet, an attorney. ;)

I work with the paralegal group, and everyone refers to me as a paralegal, but at my firm you have to have a 4 year degree to be considered a paralegal, and I am in my last year of undergrad....so technically I am not, but I do all the same work.
P.S. There's not enough money in the world that could convince me to take a job like yours...

TDPookie1

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • the sugar cane is back!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - PookieEsq2B
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2004, 06:34:56 PM »
Why not?  :P

I make good money. LOL.  It may be boring a lot of times, but I actually get a lot of respect from everyone, and they keep me informed of the cases too.  *&^%, it's better than being in the damn mailroom, like I was 2 years ago!

I would love to be a Paralegal though.  Or better yet, an attorney. ;)

Soon, Noell :)
Now go donate money to her to help her get there faster!  ;)
i am officially the biggest nerd of LSD!  ::gleaming with pride, as i shine my yoda trophy::

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=TDPookie1

accepted at yale.  how the hell did i pull this one off?

All*eggs=1basket

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2004, 10:39:09 PM »
I guess maybe I just see that the file clerks at my firm get virtually no respect and it seems like their life is constant hell...but if you enjoy it then lucky you! ;D ;Dhehe
LSDAS GPA 3.71
LSAT 151
Deferred - Wayne State University