Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: PT 29-38 Compared to the current LSATs  (Read 210 times)

ExpLo

• View Profile
    • Email
PT 29-38 Compared to the current LSATs
« on: January 27, 2007, 06:06:26 PM »
I have a question guys.  I purchased PT 29-38 from LSAC, but I heard from a friend that those tests which dates all the way back to 99-01 are somewhat different than the ones that are currently administered.  After searching the threads here, I got that the Logical Games have gotten a tad easier while Reading Comprehension had gotten a tad harder.  Other than that, are there any other notable differences? 

LatherRinseRepeat

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: PT 29-38 Compared to the current LSATs
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2007, 06:10:10 PM »
I have a question guys.  I purchased PT 29-38 from LSAC, but I heard from a friend that those tests which dates all the way back to 99-01 are somewhat different than the ones that are currently administered.  After searching the threads here, I got that the Logical Games have gotten a tad easier while Reading Comprehension had gotten a tad harder.  Other than that, are there any other notable differences? 

probably not.  if anything though, keep in mind that the scale is harder, meaning the competition has gotten tougher with all these test prep companies getting students more prepared.  so if you got 70 correct on those tests to get a 160, these days you need 78 or so.

you should still do all the tests, all the way back till june '91, it's excellent for practice, and they do REPEAT some of the old questions, used in slightly different contexts, but nevertheless, same logic.
I respectfully disagree!!