Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Georgetown Waitlist  (Read 32714 times)

ronny

• View Profile
Re: Georgetown Waitlist
« Reply #150 on: June 15, 2004, 05:52:10 PM »
Can you post the text of the e-mail for those of us that did not receive it? Thanks!

GMULAW

• View Profile
« Reply #151 on: June 15, 2004, 06:23:37 PM »
Not to make any waves or anything, b/c I am sure the WL is a personal hell for many, BUT I have a good friend who just informed me today he got in off the GULC WL. His LSAT was a 171 and I am not sure about his GPA but I am pretty sure it was good (prob like a 3.3 or 3.4) Anyways, I called his BS, but then he read the letter to me.....and this guy is not one to lie....so take that for what it's worth.  Wish you all the best of luck!
I will choose a path that's free, I will choose free will

ronny

• View Profile
« Reply #152 on: June 15, 2004, 06:24:36 PM »
Did he get an actual letter in the mail or an e-mail?

I am assuming he was FT....?

GMULAW

• View Profile
« Reply #153 on: June 15, 2004, 06:30:23 PM »
I am not sure what he is, I assume it was an email from how this board says GULC communicates.....not too sure, he was just very excited.......if I find anything else out I wil post...or better yet I will let him know about this board
I will choose a path that's free, I will choose free will

lawless04

• View Profile
« Reply #154 on: June 15, 2004, 09:50:57 PM »
Got the email about no one getting of the WL.  I guess nothing else till July 7th.

L

ronny

• View Profile
« Reply #155 on: June 15, 2004, 09:58:42 PM »
Are you a full time or part time applicant?

DC Waiting

• View Profile
« Reply #156 on: June 16, 2004, 08:56:46 AM »
Hey everyone, so I got the same obnoxious email saying that they aren't admitting anyone, despite thinking that a few spots would have opened up.  I also got some line about how I should "be assured that I am in a small group of people they will contact first should any spots open up in the next month" -- whatever that means.  I'm leaning toward taking myself off the list, though of course I am curious to see how it ends up.  If only I could completely concentrate on going to GW while remaining on the WL at G-town... this is tricky.
GPA:  3.78
LSAT: 167

lawless04

• View Profile
« Reply #157 on: June 16, 2004, 09:32:04 AM »
FT
i got that same "be assured that I am in a small group of people they will contact first should any spots open up in the next month" line too. if i could actually concentrate on going to UT, that would be nice.

L

ronny

• View Profile
« Reply #158 on: June 16, 2004, 09:46:59 AM »
So, for all the PT people....will we hear anything today? Anyone ballsy enough to call (I am not)?

samaslaw

• View Profile
« Reply #159 on: June 16, 2004, 10:00:40 AM »
Those who are part time applicants and waiting could you please post your ugpa and lsat.  I am interested in applying to GULC in the next cycle and want to estimate if it is worth the try.  If you applied early action/decision that information would be great too.  Thanks!!!
LSAT Feb and June
Practice 165
UGPA 3.66