Law School Discussion

Georgetown Waitlist

ronny

Re: Georgetown Waitlist
« Reply #140 on: June 15, 2004, 02:24:43 PM »
I hear you man.

If it is any consolation, I was looking back at some of the old GULC threads, and a few months ago when a handful of people were admitted to GULC they all got their admit e-mails at 5:00pm (give or take)....so, if that is the case, only 36 more minutes of agony....

« Reply #141 on: June 15, 2004, 02:30:59 PM »
According to xoxo the emails have been sent.  GULC received a strong response to the June deposit deadline.  No one has been admitted.  Next update July 12th.

« Reply #142 on: June 15, 2004, 02:33:32 PM »
Well ... I guess we have 30 minutes then. For some reason I think it might not happen today. At best, we'll get a "we are reviewing the response to the second deposit and will make a decision on waitlist applications in the next few weeks."

I'm wishing you all luck (esp Ronny and Ron). The curiosity is killing me. I feel like I'm reading a bad novel and I wish the author would just tell me who the mystery killer is.

ronny

« Reply #143 on: June 15, 2004, 02:36:26 PM »
I saw (and joined) the hysteria on XOXO....I am suprised they haven't admitted anyone, after they were practically begging people to deposit (even after the deadline had passed)....I don't think the response was that "strong"

« Reply #144 on: June 15, 2004, 02:50:51 PM »

The curiosity is killing me. I feel like I'm reading a bad novel and I wish the author would just tell me who the mystery killer is.

I couldn't have said it any better.

ronny

« Reply #145 on: June 15, 2004, 03:00:01 PM »
It is 5:00pm now...and still no love for the PT contingent. Could no news be good news? We can only hope...

ron80

« Reply #146 on: June 15, 2004, 03:12:37 PM »
I also got the sucky e-mail! Grr...
Have any FT people heard good news?? DCWaiting??

ronny

« Reply #147 on: June 15, 2004, 03:21:42 PM »
Isn't this odd? When anyone had called (PT or FT) they were told EVERYONE would hear something on the 15th....then SOME people hear but others don't...WHY?

If it turns out to be good news, then I could care less, but if we are to get the standard "we don't have any spots" e-mail that other people got, why draw out our agony?

« Reply #148 on: June 15, 2004, 03:33:28 PM »
Lets try this, I'm PT RL and didn't get the email. Has anyone from PT who HAS BEEN notified today?

« Reply #149 on: June 15, 2004, 03:40:56 PM »
I also got the email which ron80 and others mentioned.  Im putting my hope into the fact that I can wait longer than everyone else.  PWL FT.  Also may have connections to professors, we'll see...